Bajaj geysers are one of the most affordable products available in Indian markets as of 2021.
Bajaj geysers are produced by Bajaj Electricals Ltd, which is part of the Bajaj Group. It has been a force to reckon with in the consumer durables sector for a long, long time now.
The reasons behind the success of the brand lies in the commitment it has shown towards its vision, new product launches, fair pricing, highly ethical customer service and steady increase in the distribution channels across the nation.
Bajaj Geyser Price & Best Sellers
Table of Contents
What We Like About Bajaj Geyser
Bajaj geysers are a good way to save a lot of your valuable time that may be wasted if you follow the old-fashioned way of heating water on a gas stove. It is not a cost-effective way either.
Bajaj has shown how maximum number of necessary features can be incorporated in designing a product at a price that is set on it. And this it has consistently been able to do without compromising on quality.
It does not attempt so much to design a product that is innovative; rather it strives to make it extremely useful, efficient and durable. Try you may but you cannot find any Bajaj product that disappoints its buyers. That is why it has been able to fiercely compete with brands such as Havells, V-Guard, Crompton Greaves, Racold and AO Smith.
Not that there is any dearth of brands that offer their products at a very low price. There are many but if you look at the customer reviews of other brands, you will hardly fail to notice that they do not bear comparison with Bajaj with regard to quality.
What’s more, Bajaj geyser offerings are highly diverse, including immersion, instant and storage water heaters. The last two types come with different sizes and capacities.
Storage Water Heaters
These are also called hot water system (HWS). Their design is not too complicated. They come with a water tank, thermostat and heating element. But though the concept remains the same, they are far better than instant water heaters in the following respects:
- They have a tank that has 3 to 8 time greater capacity to hold water than you expect from instant water heaters. Hence they deliver larger quantities. It makes them ideal not only for personal but also familial use
- It also allows you to have hot shower bath
- The inner tanks are coated with glass for longevity
- They can be fitted both for domestic and professional consumption
- Their simplistic structure cuts the cost of maintenance and repair &
- They allow for both vertical and horizontal wall mounting
Having said all that we did for storage water heaters, it must be added that they are not without their own disadvantages. The disadvantages we talk about include
- Heat loss – The water tank holds hot water for quite a long time but during that time lapse you expect it to lose heat. So, the stored water in the tank gets cold. In order to warm the water up to your desired level of temperature, you have to on the heater again. Therefore, it consumes more energy &
- Requirement of considerably large space in your bathrooms. And you cannot install it there if the ceiling is low or bathroom is small
Bajaj storage water heaters come with 6, 10, 15 and 25 liter capacity. As per their capacity and technology and materials used in their make, their price, too, varies. The models available to you in this category are:
- Bajaj Shakti PC Deluxe. Apart from the availability of different sizes in this model, its real interest lies in the use of technologies such as Titanium Armor, Swirl Flow and multi-function safety valve. These make the product absolutely safe, efficient and durable
- Bajaj New Shakti features largely remain the same as the Bajaj Shakti PC Deluxe
- Bajaj Popular Plus
- Bajaj Caldia
- Bajaj Majesty 15 liter Horizontal Mount Type. What is unique about it is that it features a protection device for keeping the tank safe from deposition of harmful salts and corrosion
- Bajaj Calenta with 6, 10, 15 and 25 liters capacities. Of these, Bajaj Calenta 25 liter version comes with the added feature of digital display and remote control. The ability to adjust its settings remotely offers added safety feature over and above what is given for preventing dry heating, overheating and overpressure
- Bajaj Plastic Shakti 6 liter
- Bajaj Smart .iNXT. It is IoT enabled and works seamlessly with Alexa and Google Assistant. It has 10 liter capacity and boasts truly impressive app enabled operation, progressive LED indicator, touch panel and intelligent scheduler that keeps water ready to use and at the desired temperature at the time you set for it. And if any problem develops in it, there is Self Diagnosis feature that notifies you about it
The Instant Water Heaters
The biggest advantage of instant water heaters is that they instantly deliver hot water. They don’t need much space either. So, whether your bathrooms are big or small, they are bound to have enough space for the heaters.
There are several Bajaj instant water heater models available in the market. Some have 1 liter and some have 3 liter capacity.
The 1 liter capacity models include
- Bajaj New Majesty Instant Water Heater
- Bajaj Majesty Instant Water Heater
- Bajaj Flora
- Bajaj Flora &
- Bajaj Platini PX
If you go through the specifications and descriptions of these products, you will notice that there are only minor differences in their features and these are to be found in their wattages and pressure withstanding capacities.
As stated before, one model of Bajaj Flora runs on 3000W whereas the other on 4500W. All other features they share in common. These include:
- 1 liter capacity
- 8 bars
- Thermoplastic outer body
- SS 304 inner tank material &
- Safety against dry heating, overheating and overpressure
All that needs to be said about these floral offerings is that they are designed for limited usage and serve their purpose well within those limits. There is nothing new to look out for.
Bajaj Majesty and Bajaj New Majesty
One important feature that we find in Bajaj Majesty is the stem thermostat, having sensing element that expands in response to the heating status reaching preset limit and switches off the heating operation. These products are also secured against situations such as dry heating, overheating and overpressure.
They are made to bear up to 8 bar pressure. It means they can be installed in high-rise buildings. The products are quite durable, having the outer body of thermoplastic and inner tank of SS 304. The heating element used in it is made from copper which is a great heat conductor.
Bajaj platini differs from Bajaj Flora and Bajaj Majesty in one respect: it is made to endure not more than 6 bar pressure. In all other respects it remains the same as other products in this category.
The 3L capacity models include
- Bajaj Flora
- Bajaj New Majesty
- Bajaj Majesty
- Bajaj Juvel
- Bajaj Majesty IWH &
- Bajaj Ivora
Bajaj instant water heaters having 3 liter capacity make more sense than the geysers having 1 liter capacity. This is because there is not much difference in the price that is attached to the two sets of products. Though the 3 liter Bajaj instant water heaters are priced competitively, they produce greater amount of water for a decent bucket bath. And, they come with all the features that make them truly functional.
These functional features include:
- 3 liter capacity that suffices one person’s need for perfect bucket bath
- SS 304 inner tank
- Sound thermoplastic outer body
- 8 bar pressure &
- Security against dry heating, overheating and overpressure
Also, these instant water heaters are a more cost-effective option for domestic use than the storage water heaters. You don’t have to wait for water to get warm as it is the case with storage water heaters. The instant geysers deliver hot water instantly.
What We Don’t Like About the Bajaj Geyser
Well, here’s one thing about Bajaj geysers that we don’t like…It’s denying us a chance to exercise our critical faculty on them.
It may seem that we are contradicting ourselves here. But that, surely, is not the case. Whatever problems we have talked about before are the problems that all brands have in common. They are there since nothing can be done about them.
Ale read: Havells geyser price and best deals
Service Quality / After Sale Support of Bajaj Geyser
If there is one brand that is above reproach in this respect, it is Bajaj. It has been and will continue to remain unrivalled – unless the brand loses its character!
Most customer reviews are positive. Only occasionally complains are raised against some manufacturing defect.
Bajaj water heaters are outstanding in offering quality at a fairly reasonable price. If you choose anything from its product line, you are sure to expect it to return value for money. If you are looking for a more wide variety of water heaters to choose from, then check out our list of best water heaters in India 2021
- Best Dishwasher in India for 2021: In-Depth Guide & Review - May 30, 2021
- Time 2021 With Top 10 Best Watches For Men in India - December 23, 2020
- Top 10 Best Hand Blenders in India for 2021 - December 7, 2020
Last update on 2021-06-06 / Images from Amazon