The gaming laptops under ₹60000 are certainly the entry level devices for serious gamers. This is because gaming laptops require certain level of systemic sophistication. They must have Full HD screen with high frame rates and graphic cards having certain level of capacity that integrated graphics don’t have.
They also need advanced cooling system; because gaming generates a lot of heat. The gaming laptops that we have reviewed for you satisfy the minimum that gaming requires.
If you’re looking for more powerful gaming laptops, then have a look at our post on best gaming laptops in India (2021)
Table of Contents
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 60000 in India
- 1. Acer Nitro 5 Intel Core i5-9th Gen 15.6-inch Display 1920×1080 Thin and Light Gaming Laptop (8GB RAM + 16GB Optane/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/GTX 1650 Graphics/Obsidian Black/2.3 Kg) AN515-54
- 2. HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Ryzen 5-4600H/8GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB/Shadow Black), 15-ec1024AX
- 3. MSI GL65 Leopard 10SDK-069IN Intel Core i7-10750H 10th Gen 15.6-Inch 144Hz Laptop (16GB/256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD /Windows 10 Home/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6GB GDDR6/Black/2.3Kg) 9S7-16U722-069
- 4. HP Pavilion Gaming DK0268TX 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i5-9300H/8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics), Shadow Black
- 5. HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Ryzen 5-3550H/8GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB/Shadow Black), 15-ec0100AX
- 6. Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Intel Core i5 9th Gen 15.6 inch FHD Gaming Laptop (8GB/1TB/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1050 3GB Graphics/Black/2.2Kg), 81LK01L3IN
- 7. HP Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (8GB/1TB HDD/M.2 Slot/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB/Shadow Black), 15-dk0263TX
- 8. Mi Notebook Horizon Edition 14 Intel Core i7-10510U 10th Gen Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10/Nvidia MX350 2GB Graphics/Grey/1.35Kg), XMA1904-AF+Webcam
- Best Gaming Laptop under 60000 – A Buying Guide
- Best Gaming Laptops under 60000 – Conclusion
Best Gaming Laptop Under 60000 in India
1. Acer Nitro 5 Intel Core i5-9th Gen 15.6-inch Display 1920×1080 Thin and Light Gaming Laptop (8GB RAM + 16GB Optane/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/GTX 1650 Graphics/Obsidian Black/2.3 Kg) AN515-54
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9300H with turbo up to 4.1GHz
- Display: 15.6 inch Full HD IPS display
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 upgradable to 32 GB & 1TB HDD 7200 rpm + additional 16GB Optane
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Audio: Waves MaxxAudio technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume and MaxxDialogTM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Ports: 3 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0
- Battery: 8 hours
Acer Nitro 5 uses the Intel Core i5-9300H which is also known as Intel UHD Graphics 630. It has the base speed of 2.40GHz, which can be boosted up to 4.1GHz with turbo. It is rated higher than Intel i7-7700HQ in terms of performance. And, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM is configured to answer its efficiency in like manner.
It has good memory…Having 8GB DDR4 RAM that can be upgraded to 32 GB and 1TB HDD 7200 rpm plus additional 16GB Optane.
And, it is guaranteed that you can go on and on with the 15.6 inch Full HD IPS display and Waves MaxxAudio technology without getting bored.Check Sale Price
2. HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Ryzen 5-4600H/8GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB/Shadow Black), 15-ec1024AX
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H (3.0 GHz base speed, up to 4.0 GHz boost clock, 3MB L2 cache, 6 cores)
- Operating system: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6 inch 1920X1080 FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED backlit, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM & 1TB HDD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB GDDR6 dedicated)
- Camera & microphone: HP TrueVision HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 200 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5
- Ports: 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C (5Gbps), 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A (5Gbps), 1 USB 2.0 Type-A (HP Sleep and Charge), 1 HDMI 2.0, 1 RJ-45 & 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Battery: 8 hours
HP Pavilion Gaming has AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, the fastest entry-level processor that we have seen so far, having 3.0 GHz base speed that can be raised to 4.0 GHz. It also has 6 cores. It means it can handle 12 threads in a hassle-free manner. It perfectly suits gaming.
The GPU used in it is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 having 4GB GDDR6 dedicated RAM. It has the size that would suffice when it combines with the main memory that has truly sizable 8GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM. Add to the Random Access Memory the 1TB HDD and you can’t expect to find a better configuration than this.
The 15.6 inch 1920X1080 FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED backlit display follows 45% NTSC standard. The 250 nits brightness it has owes itself no less to WLED technology.
It supports Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 200 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5 connectivity that comes up to date so that you don’t have to worry about latency.
Finally, the Omen Command Center is quite remarkable as an interface and sure to delight game lovers with paced up app launch and easy navigation to facilitate discovering their choice, which is broadened considerably with its integration with Steam, Origin, UPlay and Epic.
Indeed, HP Pavilion Gaming is surely one of the best gaming laptops in India priced under 60000.Check Sale Price
3. MSI GL65 Leopard 10SDK-069IN Intel Core i7-10750H 10th Gen 15.6-Inch 144Hz Laptop (16GB/256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD /Windows 10 Home/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6GB GDDR6/Black/2.3Kg) 9S7-16U722-069
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H
- OS: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM expandable to 64 GB
- Storage: 256 GB NVMe SSD
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti GDDR6 4GB
- Display: 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080), IPS Level, 60 Hz Thin Bezel
MSI GL 65 Leopard uses high-end quad-core 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H processor that has the capacity to handle 2 threads per core and yet delivers 4.1 GHz.
It works along with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti GDDR6 4GB dedicated graphic to make it one of the best gaming laptops in its category. As for the RAM configuration, it competes with the best devices in terms of response time.
The thing is that though the 15.6-inch display is IPS level, it offers only 60 Hz refresh rate.Check Sale Price
4. HP Pavilion Gaming DK0268TX 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i5-9300H/8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics), Shadow Black
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9300H (2.4GHz base speed, up to 4.1GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- OS: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- RAM: 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Display: 15.6 inch FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED backlit, 250 nits, 45% (1920×1080)
- Ports: 4 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Audio-out, 1 Ethernet & 1 microphone
- Battery: 5.5 hours
HP Pavilion Gaming DK0268TX features Intel Core i5-9300H CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650. We have already discussed both in some detail. All that needs to be said is that both perfectly complement each other.
The 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM and 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD are almost the same anywhere in the entire ecosystem of gaming laptops that belong to this category.
The same is true – almost true – about the 15.6 inch FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED backlit, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920×1080) display.
Sadly, this laptop has no Type-C USB port.Check Sale Price
5. HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Ryzen 5-3550H/8GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB/Shadow Black), 15-ec0100AX
- Processor: 2.1 GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3550H
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 1TB 5400 rpm hard drive
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
- Display: 15.6 inch
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth V5
- Ports: 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Audio-out, 1 Ethernet & 1
HP Pavilion Gaming features 2.1 GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3550H from AMD Picasso (Ryzen 3000 APU) series, having 4 cores and ability to handle 8 threads. It boasts 12 nm transistor size that makes it slightly better than i5-series processors which have 14 nm transistor size. As for the graphic card, it uses NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB.
It offers 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB 5400 rpm hard drive. The downside is that this laptop does not offer SSD storage. Though HDD is good, it is just not good enough when compared with SSD laptops.Check Sale Price
6. Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Intel Core i5 9th Gen 15.6 inch FHD Gaming Laptop (8GB/1TB/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1050 3GB Graphics/Black/2.2Kg), 81LK01L3IN
- Processor: 9th Gen Core Intel 15-9300H, 2.4GHz upgradable to 4.1 GHz, 4 cores, 8MB Smart Cache
- OS: Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- RAM: 8GB RAM & 1TB HDD
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 3GB
- Display: 15.6 inch 1920×1080 Full HD anti-glare screen, Lenovo Vantage Eye Care mode: Blue light reduction
- Audio: Dual 1.5W speakers with Dolby Audio
- Security: Privacy Shutter on webcam
- Ports: 2 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Audio out, 1 Ethernet & 1 microphone
- Battery: 5 hours
Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming uses 9th Gen Core Intel i5-9300H is a high-end processor, having 4 cores, 8 MB Smart Cache and 8 GB DDR4 RAM. As regards its performance, it is better than both AMD Ryzen 5 3500U and Intel Core i7-7700HQ but slightly lesser in capacity than Intel Core i5-9400F.
The GPU it features is NVIDIA GTX 1050 3GB. The uniqueness of this GPU lies in the programming language called CUDA that is used in its GPU design. Reportedly this language suits GPU and effectively heightens its performance.
The other important functional elements include the 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD. Here, this device shares with other devices in this category the lack of a SSD drive.
The 15.6 inch Full HD display is anti-glare, equipped with Lenovo Vantage Eye Care mode for blue light reduction. It is claimed by the manufacturer that this laptop offers 76% more in-game FPS compared to the older generation PCs. And the visual appeal it delivers is accompanied by Dolby Audio to enhance the gaming experience.
As we are talking about gaming, it will be relevant here to refer to the Quick Mode for gaming and Quiet Mode for working. This makes it easy for you to switch between the two tasks that can be performed through this device.Check Sale Price
7. HP Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (8GB/1TB HDD/M.2 Slot/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB/Shadow Black), 15-dk0263TX
- Processor: 2.4GHz Intel i5-9300H 9th Gen processor
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
- Display: 15.6 inch
- Audio: B&O, Dual speakers, HP Audio Boost
- Connectivity: Intel WiFi 6 AX 200 and Bluetooth 5
- Ports: 1USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Audio out, 1 Ethernet
- Battery: 8 hours
The features we find in HP Pavilion Gaming laptop seems very like the same wine in new bottles. 2.4GHz Intel i5-9300H 9th Gen processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics, 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive, the 15.6 inch FHD display…These are the same specifications that we have found in other products that we have reviewed in this article.
Neither the B&O dual speakers and HP Audio Boost can be said to have brought anything new. But, certainly, it is one of the very best audio systems that you can have in this category of laptops.
Internet is made even quicker with Intel WiFi 6 AX 200 and Bluetooth 5.Check Sale Price
8. Mi Notebook Horizon Edition 14 Intel Core i7-10510U 10th Gen Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10/Nvidia MX350 2GB Graphics/Grey/1.35Kg), XMA1904-AF+Webcam
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U
- Operating system & software: Windows 10 Home & pre-installed Office 365 – one month trial subscription
- Display: 14 inch (1920×1080) Full HD anti-glare Horizon display
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4-266 MHz RAM & 512 GB PCIe Gen 3×4 NVMe SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX 350 2 GB GDDR5
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5 & Bluetooth V5
- Audio: Stereo speakers + DTS Audio processing
- Ports: 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB Type-C, HDMI out and 3.5mm jack
- Webcam: 720p High Resolution, USB plug & play
- Battery: Up to 10 hours
Mi Notebook Horizon Edition 14 uses 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U and entry-level NVIDIA GeForce MX350. Intel Core i7-10510U is a quad-core CPU built on Comet Lake micro-architecture and is more efficient than i7-8665U but less than i7-7700HQ, i5-9400F and i7-8750H. When all the 4 cores of it are at work, you get 4.9GHz speed.
As for NVIDIA GeForce MX350, it is considered as an entry-level GPU that is twice as efficient as the Intel Iris Plus Graphics G7 and makes good for 64 bit system.
It offers 8GB DDR4-266 MHz RAM and 512 GB PCIe Gen 3×4 NVMe SSD that is truly fast.
Other features of note include the Stereo speakers, DTS Audio processing, USB plug & play webcam and 14 inch (1920×1080) Full HD anti-glare Horizon display.Check Sale Price
If you are not looking for Gaming Laptops particularly, then check out our list of top 10 best Laptops in India 2021
Best Gaming Laptop under 60000 – A Buying Guide
Gaming laptops under 60000 are a basket you can safely put all your eggs in. But it is mainly because they are designed with gaming in view that they turn out to be multi-purpose devices. It is not the tech-specs that impress us; rather it is their performance.
This we say because if you look closely at the specifications of these products, you will notice that by and large they are almost the same in terms of the capacity they lend to these devices, not in terms of the technologies used in them. This is because technologies may vary from one brand to another for achieving the same purpose. What’s important is that they effectively work out in performance.
Now, if we are to compare their performances, the facts that come to the fore is that the laptops that feature processors from AMD and NVIDIA are better than Intel’s. This is to say that a processor is a key element in a laptop. Indeed, when we talk about a gaming laptop or any other laptop, the very first thing that comes to our mind is a processor or CPU.
By the way, there are five types of processors: microcontroller, microprocessor, embedded processor, digital signal processor and media processor. Since it is beyond the scope of this article, we won’t be able to go into the details of each of them. All that need to be known about the CPU is that it controls information contained in RAM & storage, reads the data, carries out mathematical calculations and logical operations. When we talk about its efficiency, we talk about how efficiently the CPU performs these tasks.
There is a popular error in judging the efficiency of processors. For instance, if you see a machine featuring i5 and another featuring i7, you must not think that i7 is bound to be superior to i5. It is important which generation of processor it is. There is available in market a laptop having Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor and another having Intel Core i5-9400F processor. In terms of performance, the latter is a lot better than the one having i7 series processor.
Similarly, there are many other factors that are responsible for the efficiency of any given processor. These include
- The number of nm indicates how powerful a processor is. The lower the nm, the better the performance of a laptop
- Frequency rate. It is measured in GHz. It is also called clock speed. For the given purpose, it is desirable that you have something that is clocked above 4.0 &
- The reason why RAM configuration is important in gaming laptops is that if, in case, the RAM of a graphics card is made use of to its optimum level, gaming would fall back on the RAM of the CPU
RAM & Storage
These are types of storage. The former is the primary storage and the latter is the secondary storage which comes in the form of HDD and SSD. These are vital elements in any system because any deficiency in RAM and storage configurations is sure to result in an instance of latency and system responsiveness. One big reason is already given in the section dedicated to the discussion of processors.
Looks & Design
The very first contact that you have with your laptop is its outside. It may seem that it does not offer much room for innovative designs. All of them are just two flaps that you fold and unfold. It is when you match one device with another that you come to know about the difference they have in their looks. There are many that literally radiate sleek smoothness or premium matte finish from which it is difficult to take one’s eyes off. After all, appearance is on surface!
The next is the build quality. Generally, the gaming laptops come either in plastic body or metal body. But the products having metal body are bound to be heavier than plastic body products.
Another thing is the display of the laptop. In gaming laptops you don’t usually have a screen that is smaller than 14 inches nor is it desirable. This is because you won’t like playing games on small screen. As for the specs regarding the display, look out for
- Anti-glare: Keeps your eyes from getting strained
- IPS: Offers wide viewing angle
- WLED-backlit: Performs better than ordinary LED
- TFT LED: It is LCD display that is provide with a thin film transistor for every pixel
- Micro-edge: It minimizes the bezel to maximize the screen
- 250+ nits brightness &
- 60+ refresh rate: Avoids instances like stuttering
The other features that we see before unfolding these laptops are a number of ports. Ports are very important elements for connecting your devices with external monitors and storage. In this category of laptops, it is good that you look out for at least one Type-C USB port. It is way ahead of USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 in terms of speed.
A good keyboard is vital to your comfort and gaming success. A backlit keyboard is absolutely necessary for any laptop. It enhances the visibility of the keyboard.
- Top 10 Laptops Under 30000
- Top 10 Laptops Under 40000
- Top 10 Laptops Under 50000
- Top 10 Laptops Under 60000
There are many operating systems out there. The thing that matters about their efficiency is how good an interface it provides for you in order to efficiently access and use all the apps and programs that are there on your machine. Anything that goes wrong with this front-end interface is bound to directly affect the working out of the back-end information that you are chiefly interested in. The best known operating systems are
- Windows 10
- Chrome OS
- Ubuntu &
Best Gaming Laptops under 60000 – Conclusion
The best gaming laptops under 60000 reviewed here are best in the class, having been tested by their technical specifications that lend excellence to their performance. They are offered as budget gaming laptops which fit all purposes that the concept of laptop is meant to serve. You DO NOT expect them to perform in the way that those laptops do which are designed specifically for gaming. That’s the bottom line.
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Images from Amazon