Fruit and vegetables should be the key components in your every day diet since they contain high levels of minerals and vitamins. They also help to boost our immunity which means that you are likely to experience different health problems if you don’t consume them frequently. However, due to our busy life and also change of lifestyle, we are likely to forget them, which is very dangerous.
The most convenient and quickest way of consuming them is through juicing. Buying packed juices may seem to be a bit convenient but the truth is that these juices are not the best in terms of health since most of them are produced using chemicals. Packed juices also contain more sugars and water that the actual fruit juices which means that they can be tasty but not healthy.
To be on the safe side and to save you extra costs of buying juices every day, you can invest in a quality juicer. These machines allow you to extract minerals and vitamins from vegetables and fruits and convert them into a drinkable form.
They also allow you to extract juices from your favorite veggies or green leafy vegetables. In this article, we are going to reveal the 10 best juicer in India.Top 10 Best Juicer in India 2021 - Cold Press, & Centrifugal Juicers Click To Tweet
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Juicer in India 2021
- Top 5 Slow Juicers/ Cold Press Juicer In India
- The 4 Best Centrifugal Juicers in India
- Best Citrus Juicer in India
- Setting up a juicer- Step-By- Step Guide
- Types of juicers
- Key things to check when buying a juicer
- Juicing Vs Blending: Which one is better?
- Best Juicers in India – Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the easiest juicer to clean?
- Which juicer gives the most nutritious juice?
- Which juicer is the best value for money?
- Does Juicing make you gain weight?
- How much juice is safe for me to drink?
- Why do I need a different machine for juicing oranges?
- Which type of Juicer is best for juicing leafy vegetables?
- Which is Better: Cold Press or Centrifugal Juicer?
- Final Verdict
Top 10 Best Juicer in India 2021
Juicers are of two main types. Slow masticating juicer (Cold press juicers) and fast centrifugal juicers. Both are popular types and so we have included 5 models from each of these types in our list if top 10 juicers for home.
Top 5 Slow Juicers/ Cold Press Juicer In India
1. Kuvings Evo- Series Professional 240 Watt COLD Press Whole Snow Juicer- (EVO700)
Kuvings Evo- Series Professional 240 Watt juicer is the best cold press juicer in India. Unlike others, it has an attractive and compact design which enables it to fit perfectly in any kitchen. It is also has a user-friendly design which means that you won’t experience any problems when adding the ingredients and preparing juices.
In terms of safety, you will find that it has a safety lock system which ensures that it only starts when it is fully assembled. This design prevents chances of spillage and it also protects the machine from damages.
Another incredible thing you will love about this juicer is that it has a patented large mouth for easier juicing. There is also a patented cleaning tool which allows you to clean the strainers easily. You just need to put the tool in the strainer and then rotate it under running water.
The patented smart caps prevent spillage of juice and it also allows you to mix different ingredients. It uses a very strong and silent 240-watt AC brushless motor which also ensures that all the ingredients are properly squeezed at a speed of 50 RPM.
- Sturdy and silent motor
- Attractive design
- Patented large mount for easier juicing
- Very easy to clean
- Safety lock system
What’s Not So Good
As compared to other types of juicers, cold press juicers are the best. If you are searching for the best cold press juicer in India, Kuvings Evo- Series Professional 240 Watt will give you the best value for your money. It is very stylish, safe and easy to clean. It also allows you to mix different ingredients when juicing.
2. Hurom HP-WWD12 150-Watt Cold Press Juicer [ White]
The first thing you should note about this juicer is that it is available in 4 different colors which are Ferrari Red, Ivory, White and Sandy Gold. This allows you to choose the one that matches with your kitchen countertop. Apart from that, it has up to 43 RPM which minimizes loss of nutrients which may occur due to exposure to frictional heat and oxygen, This also allows the machine to press the ingredients effectively at low speeds. There is also a fine and coarse strainer which has a 0.3-millimeter mesh grid for filtering solid particles. As a result, it provides soft juices with velvety texture.
The squeezing screw is made of ultem while the strainers are made of stainless steel and ultem. It also comes with coarse and fine strainers, which enables it to provide tasty and healthy juices from green vegetables and fruits. You can also use it to prepare homemade nut milk from soy or almonds. Another benefit of using it is that it doesn’t consume a lot of energy since it uses a 150 watt single phase AC motor which is also quiet. You should also note that it requires a voltage of 220 volts. In the box, you will find a cleaning brush, auger, spinning brush, recipe book, drum, pulp jar, pusher, user guide, coarse strainer and a hopper. It also comes with a 5 years warranty.
- Available in different colors
- Unique design
- Easy to clean
- Made of high quality materials
- Energy efficient motor
- 5 years warranty
What’s Not So Good
- A bit noisy
Hurom HP WWD12 150 Watt juicer comes with different colors. It also has an outstanding design which sets it apart from the rest. You will also find that it is made using top quality materials to enhance durability. Again, it comes with a 5 years warranty which means that it is highly reliable and effective.
3. Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer [ Wine Red]
If you are searching for the most stylish and powerful cold press juicer in India, Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Max Cold Press Juicer will be a fantastic option. The juicer bowl contains two outlets which dispenses the juice and the pulp differently. It also features a smart cap which prevents spillage. This cap also allows you to transfer the juice to a glass or a cup easily and mess-free. It is very easy to clean since you will only need to pour 500ml of water and then run it for about 30 seconds to eject the residual pulp.
The machine also comes with two strainers which includes a frozen fruit strainer and a juice strainer. Additionally, it uses a 240 W AC induction motor which has extreme torque for squeezing frozen fruits. The motor is also paired with a tall auger which squeezes out all the juice from vegetables or fruits. This motor also rotates at a speed of 55 RPM which means that the juicer has a very high torque for squeezing even coconut chunks or hard frozen fruits.
Other things you will find in the package include a cleaning brush, juice strainer, juicing screw, pusher, hopper, rotation wiper, juicing bowl and two cups. The motor is covered by a 10 years warranty while the electrical parts come with 3 years warranty. Also note that it has an operational voltage of 220 to 240 volts,
- Stylish design
- Easy to use
- Strong build quality
- Provides healthy and tasty juice
- Very effective
- You can make juice with or without pulp
- Long lasting and versatile
What’s Not So Good
- Too many parts
Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Max Cold Press Juicer is another top quality machine that is worth your money. It has two outlets for separating pulp and the juice. It also uses a powerful motor which provides high torque fro squeezing fruits and veggies.
4. Havells Nutri Art Slow Juicer 200 W
Havells is one of the leading brands in India when it comes to production of top-notch electrical products. This company provides a wide range of home and kitchen appliances at affordable prices. Some of its products include choppers, blenders, food processers, mixer grinders, juicers and many others. One of the best juicers from this company is the Havells Nutri Art Slow Juicer. It has a very ice design which enables it to stand out from the rest. Apart from the design, you will find that it comes with a wide feeding chute which accommodates whole fruits for convenient juicing. It also features a tough and long lasting ceramic auger and a pulp controller.
Unlike others, it uses a patented slow squeeze technology and it also provides a speed of up to 70 RPM. As compared to other juicers, this one is able to extract 75% more juice from vegetables, fruits, soy and wheatgrass. It also comes with a powerful 200 W motor, stainless steel blades, a smoothie maker attachment, speed control and a food-grade plastic body.
- Long lasting ceramic auger
- Wide feeding chute
- Easy to clean
- Excellent juice quality
- Powerful 200W motor
- 2 years warranty
What’s Not So Good
- Flimsy auger
If you are searching for a quality cold press juicer from a reputable company, Havells Nutri Art Slow Juicer will be a good choice. One of the major selling points of this machine is the wide chute which can accommodate whole fruits and veggies. It also comes with a powerful 200W motor to enhance performance.
5. Borosil Health Pro Cold Press Juicer, 200W
If you are searching for a reliable and pocket friendly slow juicer, Bosrosil Helth Pro Cold Press Juicer will be an excellent choice. The first thing you will note about it is the attractive and compact design which enables it to match with your kitchen decor. It is very easy to assemble and it is also easy to clean. Apart from that, it is equipped with a juicer cup and a 600ml pulp container. It also uses a powerful 200 watts motor which is also quiet. In order to enhance safety of the device, it features an overheat protector. Another incredible feature you will find in this model is the on and reverse function for clearing pulp. There is also a spinning brush which mixes nutrients from fruits and vegetables to give you delicious and healthy juice that is full of nutrients. You can use it for soft and hard fruits as well as vegetables.
- Affordable price
- Overheat protector
- Spinning brush
- Great design
- Easy to assemble
- 2 years warranty
What’s Not So Good
- Not very easy to clean
Cold press juicers are a bit expensive but if you are in need of a cheaper one, Borosil Health Pro Cold Press Juicer is the best for budget. It has a great design and it is also easy to assemble. Despite its cheap price, it is highly reliable and it also comes with a 2 years warranty.
The 4 Best Centrifugal Juicers in India
1. Sujata Powermatic PM 900-Watt Juicer[White]
Sujata Powermatic PM 900- Watt Juicer is one of the best centrifugal juicer in India. The first thing you will note about it is its unique design which enables it to stand out from the rest.
Apart from that, it uses a very powerful 900 watts motor which contains double ball bearings for superior performance. It also comes with an outstanding honeycomb filter mesh which provides very fine juice with high yield.
The detachable pulp container provides uninterrupted operations. Also note that it can run for 90 minutes continuously which makes it ideal for commercial purposes.
If you are searching for a heavy duty juicer for cafes, juice parlors, home use or hotels, this one will be a good choice.
- Outstanding design
- Runs for 90 minutes continuously
- Shockproof and safe
- 22000 RPM
- Low maintenance
- Honeycomb filter mesh
- Decent price
What’s Not So Good
- Not easy to clean
The most outstanding thing about this juicer is that it can run for 90 minutes continuously. It operates at 22000 RPM which means that it will give you juice within a short time. Due to its quality, you can use it for commercial purposes. Also note that it has a more powerful motor as compared to other centrifugal juicers in our list.
2. Kenwood JEM500SS 700-Watt Juicer
If you are searching for a top quality centrifugal juicer, Kenwood JEM500SS will be a good option. It uses a 700-watt motor which means that it is very powerful. It also comes with a 2 litres container for pulp. This means that you can make a lot of juice at once.
Apart from that, it comes with a long lasting metal spinner which holds the fruits tightly in place when squeezing the juice. There is also a safety lock which clamps the juicer firmly to ensure that it doesn’t move when juicing.
Another thing you will love about it is that it is very easy to clean under a running tap. The two speed control settings allow you to adjust the power according to the hardness of the ingredients.
The 75mm feeding tube is able to accommodate whole fruits and vegetables even without first cutting them into smaller pieces. It also features a metallic body to enhance durability and performance. There is also an anti-drip spout which prevents the juice from dripping.
- Metallic body
- Two speed controls
- 2 litres container
- Safety lock
- Long lasting metal spinner
- Large feeding tube
What’s Not So Good
Kenwood JEM500SS is one of the top rated centrifugal juicers in India. It comes with 2 speed settings which allows you to set it according to the expected results. In case you need to get a high quality juice, you should use the low seed settings. It also features a safety lock which holds it firmly when juicing.
3. Philips Viva Collection HL7577/00 600 Juicer, Multicolour
One of the best things you will love about this appliance is that it allows you to make up to 1.5 litres of juice at once without any need to empty the pulp container. It also features a Quickclean Technology which makes it easy to clean.
You can also use your own glass when making juices. However, the glass should have maximum height of 33.8 cm. Another thing you will love about it is the compact design which enables it to fit perfectly even in very tight spaces.
In terms of construction, it is made of a tough ABS material and it also features a 600 watts motor. This means that it is very powerful and durable. Apart from that it is equipped with non-slip feet, integrated cord storage and safety clamps. If you are on a budget, this is one of the best centrifugal juicers for budget.
- Long lasting
- Capacity of 1.5 litres
- Decent price
- Quickclean technology
- Safety clamps and non-slip feet
- Powerful 600 watts motor
What’s Not So Good
- Too fragile
- Doesn’t extract juices completely from fruits
Most centrifugal juicers are very difficult to clean. However, Philips Viva Collection HR1832/00 1.5 Litre 500-Watt is very easy to clean since it uses and advanced quick clean technology. In terms of durability, it is among the most durable centrifugal juicers in India.
4. Glen Centrifugal Juicer GL 4019 Anti- Drip Feature- Silver Black
Glen Centrifugal Juicer GL 4019 is one of the cheapest centrifugal juicers in India. Despite its affordable price, it is packed with useful features which enables it to provide high quality juices.
The first thing you need to know about this appliance is that it is specially designed to save space, energy and time. It has a 70mm wide feeder tube which can accommodate a whole apple when extracting the juice. Apart from that, it comes with a stainless steel mesh and filter which separates the juices from the pulp.
The appliance also contains very sharp blades which are very effective for cutting vegetables and fruits. There is also a 1.1 litre pulp collector plus a 600ml juice collector. The rotary switch contains 2 speed settings and a pulse which allows you to achieve the desired results.
- Large pulp collector
- 500 watts motor
- Wide feeder tube
- Cheap price
- 2 speed settings
What’s Not So Good
- Not very effective
For those who are on a tight budget, Glen Centrifugal Juicer GL 4019 is among the cheapest centrifugal juicers in India. It has a wide chute, large pulp collector and 2 speed settings. However, it is not very reliable as compared to the premium models.
Best Citrus Juicer in India
Havells Citrus Press-30-Watt Juicer[ Black]
If you are searching for the best citrus juicing machine from a reliable company, Havells Citrus Press-30-Watt Juicer will be an awesome choice. It works on a low power of 25W and the extraction jar has a capacity of 1 litre.
There is also a level indicator on the jar which prevents wastage. It also features a double cone structure for both large and small fruits. The cone rotates in both directions to extract maximum juice from the fruit.
There is also a removable juice container which makes it easy to clean. In terms of price, it is one of the cheapest citrus juicers in India. The jar also contains a sliding spout which allows you to pour the juice more easily.
In terms of design, you will find that it has a very compact design which means that it is easy to carry, Again, the handle has a curved and enclosed shape which makes it comfortable to hold.
- Cheap price
- Comfortable handle
- Removable juice container
- Juice level indicator
- Compact design
- 2 pressing cones
What’s Not So Good
- Poor quality
This one is the best for those who are in need of a quality juicer for oranges. It is very cheap and highly reliable. The comfortable handle and the level juice level indicator makes it easy and mess –free to use. It also has a portable design which means that you can easily go with it when travelling.
Setting up a juicer- Step-By- Step Guide
Before you buy a juicing machine, it is important you learn how these machines works especially if are buying for the first time. Most of them come with a user manual but in case you are still not sure how these machines work, below are the steps you should follow.
Get all the items you may require
The first thing you should do is to ensure that you have all the necessary items that you will require. These items include a chopping board, knife, vegetables, fruits and the juicer. You may also add salt or some flavors to enhance the taste.
Prepare the working space
After you have assembled all the items, now it is time to prepare your working area. You will also need a towel or a wet cloth to wipe the machine in case of any spillage. This also ensures that your working area is not messy.
Slice the fruits
If you are planning to juice fruits, the first thing you should do is to clean them. After cleaning, you can now slice them into smaller pieces or according to the type of machine you are using. Some machines require you to only cut the fruit into two while others only accommodate small slices. In case you are not sure, you can check the instructions provided on the user manual.
Set up the juicer
Place the machine in the right position and then look for a jar for collecting the juice. A transparent jar is the best because you can easily check the level to prevent spillage. After this, you can now push your fruits or vegetables into the machine gently and switch on the machine.
Use a strainer
You should use a strainer when transferring the juice to different containers. A strainer helps to remove peels and the seeds of the fruit. As a result, it gives you pure and very smooth juices.
Clean the machine
After you are done, do not forget to clean the machine. This contributes to the durability of the juicer. You should also wipe it using a dry cloth before you store it.
Types of juicers
Before you make a choice on the best juicer, you need to understand that they are available in 3 different types. This means that they are very different and knowing how each type works will make your work easier when determining the best juicer in India.
1. Centrifugal juicers
These ones are the most common type of juicers and they are also the cheapest. Unlike others, they produce juices by chopping fruits and vegetables using a sharp blade. After chopping, they usually spin them at a very high speed where the pulp is then removed from the juice. Some of the centrifugal juicers feature an external container for excess pulp while other models especially the cheap ones come without the container. They also come with a larger chute which accommodates bigger chunks of fruits & vegetables.
- They are very cheap
- Easy to clean
- They are the fastest
- Equipped with large chutes
- Compact design
- Easy to assemble
- Produces lesser juice than cold press juicers
- Produces heat due to high speed.
- Breaks down nutrients and enzymes in the juice
- Not the best for sprouts, leafy greens and wheat grass.
- Wears out easily
- Very loud
2. Masticating/ Cold Press juicers
These ones are also known as cold press or slow juicers because they take more time to extract juices from veggies and fruits.
Unlike the centrifugal juicers, these ones use an auger which crushes and squeezes foods against the chamber when extracting juices. They also have smaller chutes which means that you should cut the vegetables and fruits before you place them on the machine.Coldpress juicer is the best juicer for greens as it retains all the natural nutrients and enzymes in the juice and extracts the maximum possible juice out of thin leaves.
Due to their design, some of them double as food processors or grinders. You can also use them to prepare nut milk, sorbets and nut butter.
Despite their slow speeds, masticating juicers performs well on both soft and hard materials. They also provide high quality juices since they do not produce a lot of heat which can damage the natural enzymes in fresh juice.
- Works great on both soft and hard materials
- Provides high quality juices that are rich in nutrients and enzymes.
- They are very versatile
- Very quiet
- High yield
- They are a bit slow
3. Citrus Juicer
Citrus juicers are specifically used to make orange juice. Some of them are also perfect for making other juices such as lemon, sweet lime, and grapefruits juice. They also come with detachable parts which makes them easy to clean.
- Compact design
- Easy to clean
- Easy to assemble
- Very fast in making cold pressed juice
- Not suitable for veggies and fruits
- Not very popular
Key things to check when buying a juicer
Searching for the best juicer in India can be very overwhelming due to the high number of juicers available today. This means that chances of buying a low quality product are very high especially if you do not have a specific product in mind or you are not sure about the features you should heck when buying. In this section, we are going to outline key things you should check when buying the best juicer in India.
- Ease of use – Juicing machines are available in different designs which means that some are easier to use than others. When buying, you should ensure that you understand how each part works. You also need to check the overall design to ensure that the machine will match with your kitchen décor.
- Health benefits – Another thing you need to know is that some juicers are able to retain all the nutrients and enzymes in the juice while other are not. For example, slow juicers rotate at a slow speed resulting in no heat production which in turn prevents oxidation and breakdown of nutrients and preserves the natural enzymes in the juice. So, if you prefer drinking a healthier juice, make sure to go for a coldpress juicer.
- Noise – Noise level is another important thing you should check because some are very noisy. You will find that centrifugal juicers are louder than the rest. If you are searching for a quieter model, you should look for a cold press juicer.
- Space – Before you buy a juicer, you need to ensure that it can easily fit on your kitchen countertop. You should buy a juicer depending on the available space.
- Durability – Centrifugal juicers generate a lot of heat when preparing juices which means that they are likely to wear out faster than other models. Due to this, most of them come with a warranty of 1-2 years. On the other hand, cold press juicers are made of heavy-duty components which means that they are more durable. They also run at slower speeds than the centrifugal machines which means that they generate less heat. This also minimizes chances of wear and tear.
- Price – Just like other product, juicers are available at different prices. For example, centrifugal juicers are the least expensive as compared to other models. However, they have the lowest juice yields. On the other hand, cold press juicers area bit expensive but they produce greater quantities of juice. This means that if you will be juicing a lot, they are the best. On average, they produce 30% to 40% more juice than the centrifugal juicers.
Juicing Vs Blending: Which one is better?
Juicing is extracting liquids from fruits and vegetables using a juicer while blending is breaking down of fruits and vegetables where you get a thick substance known as smoothie. Both have their and disadvantages although most people prefer juicing. One of the major benefits of juicing is that nutrients are absorbed faster as compared to blending where they will need to go through the digestive system. Other benefits include;
What are the benefits of juicing?
Below are some of the reasons why you need a juicer.
- Health benefits – The major benefit of juicing is that it allows you to add important minerals and vitamins to your body. As a result, it contributes to a stronger immune system which gives your body more ability to fight diseases.
- Easy to digest – Some people experience stomach problems such as stomach cramps and bloating after consuming some fruits or vegetables. This normally happens due to the high fiber content that is present in vegetables and fruits. In case you are one of those people who experience such problems, juicing will be the best solution.
- Allows you to try different fruits or vegetables – In case you don’t like some veggies or fruits, juicing is a perfect way to try them. You can also mix different fruits or vegetables to enhance the taste.
- Helps you to sleep better – Juicing fruits and veggies may help you to sleep better. Some fruits such as oranges, kiwi and cherries contain melatonin which is a hormone that can give you better sleep.
- Body detox – Juicing the right fruits can be a perfect way of getting rid of toxins from your body. It also allows you to add important nutrients.
- Lowers LDL Cholesterol – Cholesterol forms on the walls of the arteries and it makes the pathways to be narrow. This is very dangerous because it may lead to heart attack and blood clotting. The best way to prevent this is by taking fruits and vegetables since they lower cholesterol levels in your body. They also help your body to maintain the recommended levels of cholesterol.
- Keeps you hydrated – Water is very important to keep you hydrated. However, juicing is better since you will also be adding important minerals and vitamins to your body which you cannot get from water. Dehydration may cause various problems such as dizziness, headaches, dry skin, fatigue and other problems.
- Prevents hypertension – About 20% of the Indian population suffers from high blood pressure or hypertension. The good thing is that this is a condition which you can easily prevent if you consume a lot of fruits and vegetable. This means that juicing is the perfect solution.
Benefits of Blending
- The major benefit of blending is that there is no waste since you don’t have to separate the pulp. As a result, you get all the vitamins and other nutrients from the fruits or vegetables.
- Smoothies are rich in fiber content which ensures that your digestive system is working properly. Fiber also helps to remove toxins from the body which makes them the best for detox.
- Another benefit of blending is that you can add different mix different ingredients such as seeds, veggies, fruits, oils, coffee, protein powder among others.
- You will also find that blending machines are very cheap and are easier to clean as compared to juicers.
- Most of the nutrients found in veggies and fruits are located in the core, peel and other fibrous parts. These parts are removed when extracting juices but they remain when blending. This means that smoothies contains more nutrients that juices. However, these nutrients take longer to be absorbed in the body unlike juices.
Which one is better?
Overall, juicing is the best since the nutrients are highly concentrated. This makes it suitable for people who are searching for a perfect way of detoxing or boosting their immune system. It is also a perfect way of staying hydrated. Again, smoothies don’t taste so good even if you add flavors which is another reason why most people prefer juicing.
Best Juicers in India – Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the easiest juicer to clean?
Juicers can be very difficult to clean especially those with several parts. If you are searching for a juicer that is easy to clean, Philips Viva Collection HR1832/00 1.5 Litre 500-Watt Juicer will be the best. Unlike others, it uses quickclean Technology which cleans it within one minute.
Which juicer gives the most nutritious juice?
Slow juicers are the best for anyone in need of a quality juicer that provides the healthiest and most nutritious juice. The good thing is that we have already provided a list of the top 5 slow juicers that will give you the best juice.
Which juicer is the best value for money?
In terms of performance, Kuvings Evo-Series Professional 240 Watt Cold Press Juicer is the best for money. You will find that it contains amazing features which you cannot find in many models. You can also use it to extract juice from vegetables, greens and fruits. As a result, it is a bit expensive but worth the money.
Does Juicing make you gain weight?
Even though juicing seems to be a perfect way to lose weight, you need to be careful on the types of fruits you are using because some contains more sugars which may lead to excess calories. Juices with high levels of sugars may cause you to gain excess weight. If you want to reduce weight, you should use fruits with low calories.
How much juice is safe for me to drink?
Drinking too much juice is very dangerous and it also increases risks of pre-mature deaths. Most fruits contain natural sugars which may lead to different health problems such as diabetes, insulin resistance, inflammation among other problems.
Why do I need a different machine for juicing oranges?
You can use any juicer to extract juice from oranges but you will need to peel them first. This means that you will need to do some preparations before you start juicing which can be time consuming. If you want to get the best juice from oranges, a citrus juicer will be the best option. These machines are specially designed for oranges and the good thing about them is that you will only need to cut the oranges into two halves. This means that the juicing process will be easy and fast unlike when you are using other types of juicers.
Which type of Juicer is best for juicing leafy vegetables?
If you are searching for a perfect juicer for leafy vegetables, cold press juicers are the best. This is because they have a low speed motor which ensures that all juices have been extracted from the green leafy vegetables. These juicers also generate less heat which means that no nutrients are lost during the process.
Which is Better: Cold Press or Centrifugal Juicer?
Cold press and centrifugal juicers are the most common types of juicers in India. In terms of performance, cold press juicers provide unmatched results because they provide the healthiest and most nutritious juice. On the other hand, centrifugal juicers are the fastest and they generate a lot of heat which might end up killing some important enzymes in the fruits.
Juicing is the perfect way to add important nutrients from fruits and veggies to your body. However, you will need a quality juicer that is able to extract most of the juice contents from veggies and fruits. Cold press juicers provide the best performance but they are a bit expensive.
This means that if you are on a budget, you may need to look for a centrifugal juicer. As compared to cold press juicers, centrifugal juicing machines are faster although they are a bit noisy since they use a very powerful motor.
If you are searching for a reliable juicer for oranges, lemons and such, a citrus juice will give you the best juice.
We understand searching for a quality juicer can be a bit challenging but you can never go wrong with any of those machines we have reviewed. They all come with amazing features and decent price which means that they are indeed the best juicers in India 2021.
- Time 2021 With Top 10 Best Watches For Men in India - December 23, 2020
- Top 10 Best Hand Blenders in India for 2021 - December 7, 2020
- Top 8 Best Printers in India For Home & Offices 2021 - November 2, 2020
Last update on 2021-05-15 / Images from Amazon