Indian cooking involves a lot of frying which means that you will need to add lots of oil and different masala to your food. This allows you to prepare very tasty and delicious foods with pleasant aroma. However, the smoke released by the stove, gases released by pressure cooker, and oil evaporated from the kadai may settle on your walls and ceiling which gives your kitchen a bad look.
In order to prevent this, you will need to invest in a kitchen chimney. These appliances are installed above the gas stoves or countertops where they can easily absorb smoke, soot, fumes and odors to keep your kitchen comfortable. As a result, they keep your kitchen free from smoke and odors. They also come with different designs which will enhance the appearance of your kitchen
To make your work easier when buying, we have indentified the top 8 best kitchen chimneys in India. We only picked the products with the best features such as LED lights, effective filters, reasonable warranty among others. You will also find that all of them are affordable, durable, attractive and easy to use.Top 8 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India 2021 Kitchen Hood Click To Tweet
Table of Contents
- Top 8 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India 2021
- 1. Faber 90cm 1200 m3/hr Heat Auto Chimney
- 2. Glen 90 cm 1200 m3/h Heat Auto Clean Chimney
- 3. Faber 90 cm 1000 M3/Hr Straight Glass Kitchen Chimney
- 4. Hindware 90cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
- 5. Glen Kitchen Chimney 6071 EX Touch Sensor 60cm Airflow 1000 m3/h
- 6. Elica 60cm 880 m3/hr Chimney Strip CF 60 Nero, 2 Cassette Filters
- 7. Glen 60cm 1000 m³/h Pyramid Kitchen Chimney
- 8. Elica 60 cm 1220 M3/hr Chimney[ GLACE ST ETB PLUS LTW 60 PB LED, Black] with Installation Kit
- Why Do You Need A Kitchen Chimney?
- How To Choose The Best Kitchen Chimney In India
- Which are The Best Chimney Brands in India?
- What is the Difference Between Kitchen Chimneys and Exhaust Fans?
- Which Chimney is Better – Manual and Auto Clean Chimney?
- Is it Easy to Clean a Stainless Steel Kitchen Chimney?
- Best Kitchen Chimneys in India – Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Final Verdict
Top 8 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India 2021
1. Faber 90cm 1200 m3/hr Heat Auto Chimney
Faber 90cm 1200 m3/hr comes first in our list as the best kitchen chimney in India. The most outstanding thing about it is that it uses filter less technology. The good thing about chimneys with no filters is that they are the most convenient since they do not require cleaning.
As a result, they are very easy and cheap to maintain. Another impressive thing about Faber 90cm 1200 m3/hr is that it features a touch control panel for easier use. It also produces less noise which gives you are a calm environment when cooking.
Unlike kitchen chimneys in India, this one has the gesture control capabilities. In simple terms, it is able to recognize body movements in order to interact. As a result, it can work without physical touch. If you are tired of smoke, gases, fumes and odors in your kitchen, you will need to invest in a quality chimney such as this one.
As compared to other chimneys, the Faber Chimney provides one of the highest suction power of 1200 m3/hr. Suction power is the ability of the chimney to absorb gases, smoke and oil particles when you are cooking. It also comes with a 5-years warranty which proves that it is indeed worth your money.
- It doesn’t come with a filter
- High suction power
- Gesture control capabilities
- 3 speed motion sensor touch control
- Produces less noise
- 5 years warranty
- Less suction power
As compared to other kitchen chimneys in India, Faber 90cm 1200 m3/hr is the best. The most outstanding thing about it is that it doesn’t come with a filter which means that it is very easy to maintain. Apart from that, it comes with a 5 years warranty which proves its quality.
2. Glen 90 cm 1200 m3/h Heat Auto Clean Chimney
When it comes to production of quality kitchen products, Glen is one of the best companies in India. Their products come with outstanding features to enhance performance. If you have been searching for a quality kitchen from a reputable company, Glen 90cm 1200 M3/hr is one of the best.
The first thing you will note about it is the innovative design which enables it to stand out from the rest. It is designed in a unique manner which allows the oil to drain easily from the filters into a drip tray. You don’t have to worry about maintenance because the drip tray is very easy to remove for easier cleaning.
Apart from that, it comes with touch controls which makes it easy to use. It also features 2 energy efficient LED lights which are conveniently placed to illuminate the hob area. Again, it has an advanced design which doesn’t affect the airflow. This design also allows oily deposits to accumulate without chocking the filter.
In addition, the fan and the housing are made of metals to enhance safety. This also helps to minimize noise. Lastly, it has a high suction of 1200 m3/h which means that it whisks away traces of fumes within seconds.
- 2 energy efficient LED lights
- Responsive touch controls
- Dynamic airflow
- Filter is easy to clean
- Stainless steel baffle filter
- High suction
- Removable drip tray
Second in our list is the Glen 90cm 1200 m3/h. Unlike others, this chimney comes with a removable drip tray and it uses a stainless steel filter. It also comes with responsive touch controls for easier use.
3. Faber 90 cm 1000 M3/Hr Straight Glass Kitchen Chimney
Faber 90 cm 1000 M3/Hr comes with a 10 years warranty which means that it is one of the best kitchen chimneys in India. The most outstanding thing about it is that it has a 3-layer filtration system which enables it to remove particles such as dirt and dust from the air.
Another thing you will be pleased to note about this chimney is that it has a Bio Color LED which displays green for low fan speed, orange when it is medium and, red when the speed is high.
Besides that, the 3-layer baffle filter enables vapors to chop and change direction which helps to separate grease particles. The filter is made of stainless steel to enhance durability. This also means that it does not require replacement. It also comes with a carbon filter which removes gases and odors.
The HEPA filter helps to remove dust, pollen and smoke up to 1 micron. Besides that, this chimney comes with a soft one-touch control which makes it effortless to use. There is also a trendy touch that has a backlit which gives you access to other features of the chimney.
- Innovative design
- 3 layer filtration
- Bio color LED indicators
- Easy to use
- 10 years warranty for the motor
- Built to last
Faber 90 cm 1000 M3/Hr is among the most durable chimneys you can find in India. It uses a 3-layer filtration and it also comes with a 10 years warranty. Apart from that, it is very attractive and easy to use.
4. Hindware 90cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
This one is among the most attractive chimneys that will give your kitchen a fabulous look. It is equipped with fantastic features which you can’t find in many products. To start with, it has a powerful suction of 1200 m3/hr and a touch control which makes it easy to use.
Apart from that, it comes with a very powerful metallic blower which provides the best in class performance. This blower is connected to a duct system. If you are searching for a durable chimney with less noise and less power consumption, Hindware 90cm 1200m3/hr is indeed the best. It is also made using Thermal Auto Clean Technology to provide hassle-free cooking.
The other thing you will love about it is the durable and sturdy metal oil collector which is easy to clean. It is also able to accommodate more residue than plastic collectors. The product also comes with a 1-year warranty while the motor is covered by a 5 years warranty.
Again, it is equipped with 2 LED lamps which provides wide illumination which makes it easy for you to view countertops. These lights do not consume a lot of energy.
- It comes with metal blowers
- One-touch controls
- 2 LED lights
- Auto Clean Technology
- 5 years warranty
- Metallic oil collector
- Poor after sales and installation support
If you are searching for a chimney that is easy to clean, this one will be the best option. It uses auto clean technology and comes with a 5 years warranty. It also features 2 LED lights which illuminates your kitchen as you cook.
5. Glen Kitchen Chimney 6071 EX Touch Sensor 60cm Airflow 1000 m3/h
Here comes another top quality chimney from Glen. It is made of stainless steel which gives your kitchen an amazing look. The chimney is also equipped with a long lasting stainless steel baffle filter which is easy to clean.
Apart from that, it comes with 15W copper windings motor which is very powerful. In order to enhance safety, it comes with thermal overload protector which protects the motor from overheating. Unlike others, this chimney comes with a lifetime warranty which means that you can highly rely on it.
In addition, it is equipped with touch sensor controls which are easy to operate. It also has a powerful suction of 1000 m3/hr which ensures that your kitchen is free from smoke and odors. The 2 LED lights helps to brighten up the cooking area.
- Decent price
- 2 powerful LED lamps
- Touch sensor controls
- Powerful suction
- Powerful motor
Glen Kitchen Chimney 6071 EX is another top rated chimneys in India. It uses a powerful motor and touch senor controls which makes it easy to use. It also comes with 2 LED lamps which illuminates your coking area.
6. Elica 60cm 880 m3/hr Chimney Strip CF 60 Nero, 2 Cassette Filters
If you are on a budget, Elica 60cm 880 m3/hr is among the best chimneys you should considers. What enables it to stand out from the rest is the pyramid design which gives your kitchen an outstanding look. It has a suction capacity of 880 cubic meters per hour which means that it still provides an amazing performance despite its low price.
Apart from that, it comes with an LED lamp which provides exceptional illumination when cooking. It also comes with a cassette filter which has a layered metal filter for efficient purification. The filter is removable and easy to clean even without professional assistance.
Another thing you will love about this chimney is the easy to access push buttons which means that it is easy to use. It also consumes less power as compared to other chimneys. This makes it a perfect option for your modern kitchen. Also note that the motor has an input power of 230 watts.
- Power efficient
- Affordable price
- LED lamp
- Unique pyramid design
- Powerful motor
- The filter is easy to clean
- Poor suction power
- Not the best quality
If you are searching for an affordable option, Elica 60cm 880 m3/hr is among the best. It has a unique pyramid design which sets it apart from the rest. The filter is very easy to clean but as compared to other chimneys in this list, this one has the lowest suction power.
7. Glen 60cm 1000 m³/h Pyramid Kitchen Chimney
Glen 60cm 1000 m3/h Pyramid Kitchen Chimney is made of stainless steel and it has a matte finish which gives it a nice look. The futuristic design also enhances the appearance of your kitchen. Apart from the design, this chimney is equipped with stainless steel baffle filters which provided dynamic airflow.
This means that they can accommodate oily deposits even without chocking the filter. The good thing about these filters is that they are not only durable but also easy to clean. In addition, this chimney is equipped with powerful 40-watt lamps which keeps your kitchen well illuminated. This makes your work easier when cooking.
There is also a push button control which allows you to choose between three speeds. The unit has a suction power of 1000m3/h which enables it to whisk away traces of grime and fumes within seconds. In order to enhance safety, the wires, fan and housing are made of flame resistant copper and plastic which also enhances durability.
Another incredible thing about this chimney is that it uses a Copper Italian Motor which has a Thermal Overload Protection. This enables it to switch off automatically to prevent damages that might result due to excessive heat. It also comes with a 7 years warranty.
- Advanced and stylish design
- Two baffle filters
- Power on indicator light
- Powerful lamps
- Made of flame resistant materials
- 7 years warranty
- Poor bulb quality
This chimney uses 2 baffle filters to enhance its performance. It is also made from flame retardant materials which make s it safe to use. Again, it comes with a 7 years warranty.
8. Elica 60 cm 1220 M3/hr Chimney[ GLACE ST ETB PLUS LTW 60 PB LED, Black] with Installation Kit
Elica 60 cm has a curved glass design which gives your kitchen an exceptional look. Unlike others, this one comes with an installation kit which has all the accessories you would require during installation.
The kit comprises of a heavy-duty aluminum duct pipe which is heat resistant. It also helps to maintain the suction power. Apart from the duct pipe, it also comes with a clamp, a cowl cover and an aluminum tape.
You will also love its elegant design which enables it to match perfectly with any kitchen décor. The combination of its attractive design and the toughened quality makes it among the best chimneys you should have on your kitchen. It uses a baffle filter which keeps your kitchen free from oils and smoke. These filters are very easy to maintain and clean.
The other thing you will be happy to note about it is that it comes with 2 LED lamps which makes your work easier when you are preparing meals. It also has a high suction capacity of 1220 m3/hr. There is also a convenient push button control which makes it easy to use.
Again, it is not noisy and this allows you to concentrate when cooking. If you are searching for a quality kitchen chimney that will give you the best value for your money, this one will be a fantastic option.
- Elegant design
- Comes with a complete installation kit
- LED lights
- Easy to maintain filters
- Quiet performance
- High suction power
- Push button control
As compared to other chimneys in this list, this one has the highest suction power. It also has a beautiful design which gives your kitchen a great look. Another outstanding thing about it is that it comes with a complete installation kit.
Why Do You Need A Kitchen Chimney?
One of the major benefits of kitchen chimneys is their ability to absorb gases, smoke, and odors from your kitchen. As a result, a chimney protects your tiles, walls and other parts of your kitchen from sticky fumes and dirt. This enables your kitchen to maintain a nice look.
The good thing about most chimneys especially the ones we have reviewed is that they are highly effective in absorbing gases which keeps your kitchen free from odor. This also prevents different forms of irritations which might be caused by gases and smoke.
Another benefit of these appliances is that they come with different designs. This allows you to choose the best design that will give your kitchen an amazing look. Some comes with innovative features such as LED lights which illuminates your kitchen when you are cooking. They are also easy to use since most of them come with user-friendly controls.
Again, they have a powerful suction power which enables them to suck the aroma and vapor that comes from your cooked foods. This keeps your kitchen free from cooking smells. This ensures that that smells that comes from your kitchen do not spread to other rooms.
The other benefit of chimneys is that they help to remove heat that comes from the cooktop or steam that comes from the food. Apart from that, they reduce the amount of carbon monoxide from your home.
How To Choose The Best Kitchen Chimney In India
- Size – The first thing that will guide you on the type of chimney you should buy is the size of your kitchen. This will help you to choose a chimney size that will fit in your kitchen since they are available in different sizes. The most common sizes are;
- 60cm chimneys– These chimneys have a width of 60 cm and they are the most popular. If you have a small to medium sized kitchen, 60cm chimneys will be the most suitable.
- 90 cm chimneys– These ones have a width of 90 cm which means that they are only suitable for large kitchens. As compared to the 60 cm chimneys, these ones are the most powerful since they use top quality motors. Due to this, they are able to absorb smoke from large cooktops with 3-5 burners.
- Noise– Some chimneys use noisy motors and this might make your kitchen to be very uncomfortable. When buying, you should look for the quietest option.
- Suction capacity- This is the ability of the chimney to clean the air. The best chimney should be able to recycle the air at least 10 times within an hour. It is also important to look for one with the highest suction power.
- Brand– When searching for a kitchen chimney, you should only consider those that comes from a reputable brand such as Faber, Glen, Elica, Hindware among other recognized brands. You also need to check what customers are saying about the product before you invest your money.
- Warranty– If you want to get the best value for your money, look for a chimney with at least 5 years warranty. Such chimneys are very reliable and also durable.
- Features– Chimneys are available in different features which men that you need to do a thorough comparison before you pick the one that suits you most. Some of the features you should check are;
- LED lights– Chimneys with LED lights are the best because they illuminate the kitchen when you are cooking.
- Alarm– Some advanced chimneys comes with an alarm that alerts you when it is time to replace or clean the filter. However, these chimneys are very expensive.
- Auto clean– Chimneys with this feature has a self-cleaning mechanism which means that they do not need to be cleaned.
- Filter– This is the most important part of a kitchen chimney because if it is not functional the suction will be affected which may be very dangerous to your health. The most common types of filters are charcoal filters, baffle filters and mesh filters.
- Baffle filters– Baffle filters have a unique cut and slash mechanism which enables them to change the direction of the airflow as they separate spices and oils from the smoke. They are also made of aluminum or steel. As compared to other filters, these ones are the best. One of the benefits of using them is that they are very easy to maintain. A baffle filter should be cleaned at least once after 2 or 3 months.
- Cassette/Mesh filters– These ones are made of aluminum and are vey effective in trapping grease and oils from the smoke. They normally have overlapping layers of aluminum mesh which contains minute holes. Suction power reduces when they trap grease and oil. This also makes them to be a bit noisy. The problem with them is that they are not easy to maintain because you need to clean them frequently.
- Charcoal/ Carbon filters– These filters are made from charcoal slate which helps to absorb heat, smoke and oils. The major disadvantage of these filters is that they not easy to clean. Apart from that, they are not durable.
- Ducting chimney vs ductless chimneys
- Ducting chimney– These lines work by sucking air from the kitchen where they pass it through meshes and filters which traps the oils from the air. After this, they release the air through a PVC outlet or a pipe. The good thing about these chimneys is that they are very effective which makes them suitable for commercial kitchens. Again, they are able to trap dust, fumes and smoke in large amounts. However, they are a bit noisy.
- Ductless chimneys– Unlike the ducting chimneys, these ones use ether a fan, motor or a blower. They pass air through charcoal filters which absorbs odor, smoke and heat. After cleaning, the air is then released back to the kitchen. The major benefit of these chimneys is that they are highly versatile and are also easy to install. Again, you can easily program them to turn on or off automatically. As compared to the ducting chimneys, these ones have a lower suction. They are also use charcoal filters unlike the ducting chimneys which use baffle and mesh filters.
- Types of chimneys according to the mode of installation
- Wall mounted chimneys– These ones are installed on the wall that is close to the gas stove and are the most common in India. These chimneys can be either ducted or non-ducted. They hang over the cook top and they normally cover the burners completely. As compared to other types, these ones are very effective in sucking steam, oil fumes and smoke. Before you install a wall mount chimney, you need to ensure that the gas stove is adjacent to a wall. In terms of price, these chimneys are very affordable. Wall mounted chimneys are available in different designs and sizes.
- Auto clean chimney– If you are searching for a chimney that is easy to maintain, these are the best. Unlike others, these ones come with an oil collector which taps oil particles. They also have an auto clean button which cleans them automatically.
- Corner chimneys– The most notable thing about these chimneys is that they are easy to adjust. This means that you can palace them near the stove when you want to cook. Once you are done, you can retract them back by just pressing a button.
- Inbuilt chimneys– These ones are concealed under or behind the cabinets. They are designed in a way that enables them to blend with your kitchen interior. The problem with these chimneys is that they are very expensive.
- Island chimneys-These ones are installed at the centre of the kitchen. Unlike other types these ones require extensive piping for removing the air. They are a bit pricey and they are very common in kitchens where the stove is located at the centre of the kitchen.
- Design– When buying, you will find different designs on the market. Some of the most common designs are;
- Pyramid design – The best thing about pyramid chimneys is that they use baffle filters which helps to reduce power consumption. This means that as compared to others, these ones are the most power efficient chimneys in India.
- Curved glass chimney– As compared to other chimneys, the curved glass chimneys are the most silent. Whether you have a large or a small kitchen, these chimneys will fit perfectly. Again, the curved design enables them to have extra coverage and suction power.
- Box type chimneys– Box type chimneys are also referred to as ceiling mounted cook hoods. They are made using a combination of high quality steel and glass materials. The most outstanding thing about them is that they are dirt resistant. Other features you will find in these types of chimneys include soft touch digital controls and LED focus lighting.
- Straight-line chimneys –In case you have a limited space in your kitchen, a straight-line chimney will be the most suitable option. These ones are uniquely designed to perfectly fit in tight spaces. They are very effective in removing smoke from the stove and all parts of your kitchen. Unlike others, these chimneys use bi-rational technology which enhances their suction power and efficiency. They are very popular due to their minimalist design and also the ability to remove smoke from your kitchen.
Which are The Best Chimney Brands in India?
Below are the top rated brands when it comes to production of exceptional kitchen chimneys in India.
- Faber– This one is a leading company throughout the world when it comes to kitchen appliances. This company is based in Italy and was started in 1955. It is very dedicated in producing technologically advanced kitchen appliances which are also durable. Faber kitchen chimneys are well known worldwide due to their unique 3D Y252 Technology. In terms of price, their chimneys are a bit expensive but they are worth the price. Today, Faber products are available in 13 continents and they have a marketing office in the U.S.A.
- Elica– Elica is another popular brand when it comes to production of excellent kitchen appliances. The Elica PB India Private Limited and Elica SpA merged in 2010. However, Elica started production of motors and kitchen appliances back in 1970s. Since then, the company has produced so many products and they have plants throughout the world in countries such as India, China, Mexico, Poland, Italy and Japan. Unlike other companies, Elica’s chimneys have the longest warranty.
- Glen – Glen Appliances Private Limited was launched in 1999 in Faridabad India. Today, this company is recognized as one of the best suppliers of home appliances and kitchen chimneys. It has a turnover of 22 crones. The good thing about their chimneys is that they are very easy to clean and install. Their ductless chimneys are also suitable for India cooking style. Unlike other brands, Glen chimneys use Italian motor technology which enhances the durability of the chimney and also helps to reduce noise. In addition, they have a stylish curved design which gives your kitchen a modish look. They also provide long-term customer support.
- Hindware – Hindware has been manufacturing quality appliances for over 60 years. The company produces amazing kitchen chimneys which comes with fantastic features. The most outstanding thing about their chimneys is that they have excellent design and are technologically advanced to give you the best experience.
These chimneys are also features a futuristic design which gives them a sleek and stylish appearance. They are also durable since most of them are made of stainless steel and an enhanced glass top finish. However, they require frequent maintenance and are also expensive to install.
What is the Difference Between Kitchen Chimneys and Exhaust Fans?
If you are searching for a perfect way to ventilate your kitchen, you will require to use either a chimney or an exhaust fan. These two are very effective in removing smoke and gases from your kitchen although they do not work the same. Again, their design and price also differs. Below are some of their differences.
The work of a chimney is to expel odors, smoke and vapors from the cooking area. Chimneys are either ducted or ductless. The major difference between the two is that ductless chimneys recycle the polluted air back to the kitchen while the ducted chimneys remove the polluted air completely from the kitchen. Chimneys work by trapping smoke and then passing it through a filtration panel. This is where grease and oils are captured. Smoke and odors are then passed through the exhaust ducts and they move out through the vent. Some chimneys use a motor which propels the air out through the pipes.
An exhaust helps to replace polluted air with fresh air. Its capacity is usually determined in cubic meter per hour [CMH] or cubic feet per minute [CFM]. This refers to the mount of air the fan can replace within an hour or within a minute.
Which is better?
Even though chimneys and exhaust fans are used for the same purpose. A kitchen chimney is far much better as compared to exhaust fans. Unlike exhaust fans, a chimney is able to filter oil and grease droplets which prevents them from escaping back into the kitchen. On the other hand, exhaust fans are only effective in removing smoke, odors and carbon from the kitchen. As a result, they are cheaper than chimneys. Usha Crisp Air 200mm Sweep Size, 300mm Duct Size Exhaust Fan (Black) is among the top rated exhaust fans in India.
Another thing is that chimneys require you to make changes to your walls and cabinets to create space around the cooking area. This means that they require extensive planning before you install. Again, chimneys require a lot of space unlike the exhaust fans.
In terms of cleaning, chimneys are easier to clean as compared to the exhaust fans.
Which Chimney is Better – Manual and Auto Clean Chimney?
Making a choice between a manual and auto clean chimney can be a bit difficult. However, we have outlined some of their differences to make your work easier when selecting the best option.
- Durability– In terms of durability, the auto clean chimneys are more durable. This is because the oil and grease particles collected can be easily cleaned by just pressing a button. On the other hand, oil particles collected by the filter in manual chimneys can greatly reduce the lifespan of the appliance.
- Price- If you are searching for a cheaper option, manual chimneys will be the best because they are cheaper than the auto clean chimneys.
- Suction power– As compared to the manual chimneys, auto clean chimneys have a higher suction power. This is because there are no oil particles that are trapped in the filter. On the other hand, the particles collected in manual chimneys can cause the filter to clog which may reduce the suction power.
- Cleaning– Auto clean chimneys use a non-stick oil collector which is easy to clean. This means that they are easy to maintain. Manual chimneys require regular cleaning to remove the oil particles and dirt that is trapped in the filter. This also means that they are not easy to clean.
Is it Easy to Clean a Stainless Steel Kitchen Chimney?
Stainless steel chimneys are very easy to clean. You should follow this procedure;
- Start by wiping the chimney using hot water.
- Use a non-abrasive dishwashing gel to scrub the chimney thoroughly.
- After you are done, you can use hot water to clean the chimney. This help to remove the soap and you should repeat the process until also soap has disappeared.
- Now finish off by wiping the chimney using a micro-fiber cloth.
Best Kitchen Chimneys in India – Frequently Asked Questions
Is a kitchen chimney necessary?
A chimney is a very vital component every kitchen must have due to its ability to absorb smoke, gases, spices smells and oils that comes from your kitchen.
Which is the best pipe for chimneys?
The most commonly used materials in chimney pipes are aluminum, stainless steel and PVC. Stainless steel pipes are the best duct pipes because they are strong, durable and are highly resistant to corrosion.
How do I choose the correct chimney size?
The most common chimney sizes are 90cm and 60 cm chimneys. When buying, you should consider the size of your kitchen. This means that if you have a large kitchen, you should look for 90cm chimneys. On the other hand, 60cm chimneys are the best for small to medium sized kitchens.
Our Final Verdict
Every home has a kitchen but a kitchen without a chimney is not complete. The good thing about kitchen chimneys is that they are highly reliable when it comes to absorption of smoke, gases, odors, oils and grease. You will also find that kitchen chimneys are available in different designs. This means that apart from removing pollutants from your kitchen, they also enhance the appearance of your kitchen.
They are also available in different prices to suit your budget. The good thing is that we have already provided a list of the most reliable kitchen chimneys in India. They all come from reputable brands which means that they will give you the best value for your money. Apart from that, they come with very useful features such as high suction power, LED lamps among others.
- Top 10 Best Laptops in India (2021) - February 23, 2021
- Time 2021 With Top 10 Best Watches For Men in India - December 23, 2020
- Top 10 Best Hand Blenders For Indian Kitchens in 2021 - December 7, 2020
Last update on 2021-03-02 / Images from Amazon