Looking for a list of best laptops under 50000 in India? If you’re trying to avoid spending hours researching laptops, trying to understand which one you need, or which one’s the best value for money, you’re in the right place.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the top 10 laptops under ₹50000 currently on the market. And with this handy guide, you will be more able to determine which laptop is the right fit for you. While you have many options to choose from, we’ve narrowed it down to help you find the perfect notebook!
Table of Contents
- Best Laptops Under ₹50000 In India
- 1. HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, 15-inch FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0012AU), Grey
- 2. HP 14 10th Gen Intel Core i5 14 inch HD Laptop (i5-10210U/8GB/512GB SSD/Win10/MS Office/Win10/Jet Black/1.5kg), 14-ck2018tu
- 3. Dell Inspiron 3505 15 inch FHD AG Display Laptop (Ryzen-5 3500U/8GB/512GB SSD/Vega Graphics/1Yr NBD Warranty/Win10+MS Office H&S 2019/Soft Mint) D560341WIN9S
- 4. Mi Notebook 14 Intel Core i5-10210U 10th Gen Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/Intel UHD Graphics/Silver/1.5Kg), XMA1901-FC+Webcam
- 5. ASUS VivoBook 14 Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Gen 14-inch FHD Compact and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics/Transparent Silver/1.60Kg), X409JA- EK581T
- 6. Lenove ThinkPad E14 Intel Core i3 10th Gen 14-inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/256GB SSD/DOS/Black/1.69Kg), 20RAS0SA00
- 7. Acer Swift 3 SF314-52 14-inch Laptop (Intel Core i5-8250U/4GB/256GB/Windows 10 Home Single Language/Integrated Graphics), Stellar Blue
- 8. HP Chromebook x 360 14c-ca0005TU 14-inch Laptop (10th Gen i3-10110U/8GB/128GB SSD/Chrome OS/Integrated Graphics), Mineral Silver
- 9. HP Pavilion x360 Core i3 Touchscreen 14-inch FHD Laptop (i3-10110U/8GB/256GB SSD/Win 10/MS Office/Mineral Silver/1.6Kg), 14-dh118tu
- 10. Acer Chromebook Spin 11 CP311-1H-C5PN Convertible Laptop, Celeron N3350, 11.6 inch HD Touch, 4GB DDR4, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome
- Best Laptop under 50000 – A Buying Guide
- Best Laptop under 50000 – Conclusion
Best Laptops Under ₹50000 In India
1. HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, 15-inch FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0012AU), Grey
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor
- Operating system & software: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home & MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Display: 15.6 inch FHD (1920×1080) SVA WLED
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 RAM & 512GB SSD
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (1×1) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo
- Ports: 3 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Audio-out, 1 Ethernet & 1 microphone
HP 15 is the right choice to make if you want to take work one level up from what is expected of i3 or Ryzen 3. That it is a 3rd Gen Ryzen 5 does not make any difference as far as its efficiency goes.
Having said that it must be added that the maximum speed it can achieve is 3.7GHz, which is even less than some of the dual-core i3 processors which generate more than 4GHz frequency when helped by Turbo. However, the difference in the efficiency between the two types of processor starts getting articulated when you begin to work on multiple threads at the same time, involving two more cores to lend their functionality to the processes. That’s the difference that the quad-cores make when it comes to handling multiple processes. Add to the cores the value that the 8GB DDR4 RAM and 2400 GB SDRAM assign to their workings, and you have a perfect definition of the term ‘efficiency’.
Indeed, it is one of the best laptops which are priced under 50000 in India.Check Sale Price
2. HP 14 10th Gen Intel Core i5 14 inch HD Laptop (i5-10210U/8GB/512GB SSD/Win10/MS Office/Win10/Jet Black/1.5kg), 14-ck2018tu
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U
- RAM & Storage: 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM & 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- GPU: Intel UHD
- Display: 14 inch HD SVA BrightView
- OS: Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Pre-installed Software: MS Office Home and Student 2019
Even a cursory glance at the specs of this laptop makes it explicit that it is designed with work in view.
It uses 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U quad-core processor that is appreciably assisted by Intel Turbo Boost and Intel UHD.
The 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM and 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD considerably enhance system responsiveness.
If we are to take a comparative view, HP 14 10th Gen Intel Core i5 14 inch HD Laptop is in some ways better than HP 15s eq0024au 15.6-inch Laptop.Check Sale Price
3. Dell Inspiron 3505 15 inch FHD AG Display Laptop (Ryzen-5 3500U/8GB/512GB SSD/Vega Graphics/1Yr NBD Warranty/Win10+MS Office H&S 2019/Soft Mint) D560341WIN9S
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile processor
- Operating system & software: Windows 10 Home Single Language & MS Office Home & Student 2019
- Display: 15.6 inch FHD (1920×1080) anti-glare
- Memory & Storage: 8GB RAM & 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
Inspiron 3505 is a fine instance of Dell’s workmanship, featuring AMD Ryzen 3500U mobile processor, integrated Radeon Vega 8 GPU, 8GB RAM and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD.
Since enough is said of the RAM and SSD configurations, we shall limit ourselves to the processor. AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor comes with support for AMD SenseMI technology and DirectX12 technology. These technologies are reflected in the capability of this processor to accommodate itself with the requirements of your apps and programs, and add visual effects to game development.
But if you are not a developer, then the integrated Radeon Vega 8 suffices. You can enjoy all sorts of multi-media content in hassle-free manner.Check Sale Price
4. Mi Notebook 14 Intel Core i5-10210U 10th Gen Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/Intel UHD Graphics/Silver/1.5Kg), XMA1901-FC+Webcam
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Display: 14 inch (1920×1080) Full HD anti-glare
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4-2666MHz RAM & 256 GB SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Audio: Stereo speakers + DTS audio processing
- Camera & Microphone: 720p High Resolution & USB Plug & Play
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI & 3.5mm jack
Mi Notebook 14 has all that would make it a part of your day-to-day life…Because work is a part of your life.
It is a quad-core laptop that can easily handle 8 threads without any issue. In fact, the capacity to handle these many threads is very useful; because this particular element in computer cores increases their efficiency and, therefore, performance.
It features the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U processor that has the base frequency of 1.6GHz which can be upgraded to 4.2GHz. That is truly fast.
The 8GB DDR4-2666MHz RAM and 256 GB SSD are nothing out of the ordinary. It should not sound anti-climactic or depreciative. But many other laptops are there in this category which offer 512GB SSD. Having said this, it must be added that they may have 512GB SSD but less capable CPU.
The 14 inch (1920×1080) Full HD anti-glare display is quite inviting. It is a wonderful starting point. While it offers you a visual treat, the multimedia content of all types receives perfect support from stereo speakers and DTS audio processing.Check Sale Price
5. ASUS VivoBook 14 Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Gen 14-inch FHD Compact and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics/Transparent Silver/1.60Kg), X409JA- EK581T
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1
- Operating system: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 14 inch (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920×1080) 60Hz anti-glare panel with 45% NTSC
- Memory & Storage: 8GB (2X4GB) DDR4 3200MHz dual channel RAM upgradable to 12GB using 1x SO-DIMM slot & 1TB SATA 5400 rpm 2.5 inch HDD + 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD
- Ports: 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 2 Audio-out, 1 Micro SD card reader
ASUS VivoBook 14 uses 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor called Ice Lake. It is based on Sunny Cove Core. It has certain advantage over Comet Lake CPUs in terms of efficiency.
It has 1.0GHz base speed that can be increased up to 3.6GHz. The loading of data, too, is quite fast because of the 6MB cache. In this respect, the 8GB (2X4GB) DDR4 3200MHz dual channel RAM (upgradable to 12GB using 1x SO-DIMM slot) and the 1TB SATA 5400 rpm 2.5 inch HDD + 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD also deserves even greater credit.
Its 14 inch (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920×1080) display has 60Hz anti-glare panel with 45% NTSC. It couldn’t be better than this.
It is good that this device offers as many as 8 ports. So there is no dearth of option for you to connect these many peripherals at the same time to boost the utility of the device.Check Sale Price
6. Lenove ThinkPad E14 Intel Core i3 10th Gen 14-inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/256GB SSD/DOS/Black/1.69Kg), 20RAS0SA00
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U
- Operating system: DOS
- Display: 14 inch (1920×1080) Full HD, anti-glare
- Memory & Storage: 8 GB RAM & 256GB SSD
- Connectivity: AX201 11ax, 2×2 + Bluetooth 5.0
- Graphics: Intel UHD
- Ports: 1 USB 2.0, 3 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 audio-out, 1 Ethernet
- Battery: 12 hours
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is an exception among all other products that are reviewed here in that it features i3 processor. Nevertheless, its performance is on par with some of the devices featuring i5 processors. The reason not only lies in the 10th Gen of Intel Core i3 which is based on Comet Lake architecture, but also in the 8 GB RAM and 256GB SSD.
Surprisingly, this is a dual-core device with 4 MB Smart Cache. It delivers 2.1 GHz base speed that is upgradable to 4.1 GHz. It is its capacity for accelerated performance that is noteworthy.
For connectivity it supports AX201 11ax 2×2 and Bluetooth 5.0, both of which have truly fast data transfer rate.
Its audio system consists of Skype-certified mics and 2x2W Harman speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio.
For video chat, you have 720p HD camera with Thinkshutter and Dual array microphone.Check Sale Price
7. Acer Swift 3 SF314-52 14-inch Laptop (Intel Core i5-8250U/4GB/256GB/Windows 10 Home Single Language/Integrated Graphics), Stellar Blue
- Processor: 1.60GHz Intel Core i5-8250U
- Display: 14 inch 1920×1080
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR3 RAM & 256GB 5400rpm hard drive
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 801.11ac
- Ports: 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Audio-out, 1 Ethernet
Acer Swift 3 SF314-52 uses 1.60GHz Intel Core i5-8250U processor and Intel UHD Graphics 620.
It has 4GB DDR3 RAM and 256GB 5400rpm hard drive. This would have been considered a drawback had not the support for 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD provided for better results.
And just like the screens of other devices having 14 inch 1920×1080 resolution, this one also does honor to your vision.
Finally, the Wi-Fi 801.11ac for connectivity is there to fondly cherish scientific openness.Check Sale Price
8. HP Chromebook x 360 14c-ca0005TU 14-inch Laptop (10th Gen i3-10110U/8GB/128GB SSD/Chrome OS/Integrated Graphics), Mineral Silver
- Processor: 2.1 GHZ Intel i3-10110U 10th Gen processor
- Operating system & software: Chrome OS
- Display: 14-inch 1920×1080 Full HD
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD
- Audio: Band & Olufsen speakers
- WiFi 5, Bluetooth V5
- Ports: 3 USB, 1 Audio
This HP Chromebook is quite sturdy and impresses us with its looks, having minimum bezels and sleek and shiny 14-inch Full HD screen, glass touch pad, and elegant backlit keyboard that you’ll really fall in love with.
The 2.1 GHz Intel i3-10110U 10th Gen processor uses Chrome OS. As it is, i3 processor is surely not going to impress advanced users who would rather go for i5. And, the 128 GB SSD would have bothered you had not a slot provided for 256 GB SSD.
Its 14-inch Full HD display is quite good but if there is a bright ambient light, then you are sure to find an issue with its luminosity.
It features WiFi5 and Bluetooth V5 connectivity that make it good for surfing the Net.
In spite of strong competition, it is one of the best choices available to you in its category.Check Sale Price
9. HP Pavilion x360 Core i3 Touchscreen 14-inch FHD Laptop (i3-10110U/8GB/256GB SSD/Win 10/MS Office/Mineral Silver/1.6Kg), 14-dh118tu
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U
- Operating system & preinstalled software: Windows 10 Home & MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Display: 14 inch FHD (1920×1080), touch enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 expandable to 16GB & 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
HP Pavilion x360 has 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U having 2.1GHz base speed that can be upgraded to 4.1GHz with Intel Turbo Boost. It may be considered its downside that it is a dual-core machine.
It has 8GB DDR4 RAM that is expandable to 16GB and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. And for video chat, there is provided HP TrueVision HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone.
The touch enabled 14 inch FHD screen features IPS technology for wide viewing angle, and 250 nits brightness to heighten the 45% NTSC standard this panel follows.Check Sale Price
10. Acer Chromebook Spin 11 CP311-1H-C5PN Convertible Laptop, Celeron N3350, 11.6 inch HD Touch, 4GB DDR4, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core with 1.1 GHz base speed upgradable to 2.4 GHz with Intel Burst Technology
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Display: 11.6 inch HD touch screen
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM & 32 GB eMMC
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Battery: 10 hours
Acer Chromebook Spin 11 is a dual-core Celeron having modest 1.1 GHz base speed that can be scaled up to 2.4 GHz with Intel Burst Technology.
It is extremely portable and endowed with all the necessary features that enable you to perform basic tasks efficiently. The touch screen is quite user-friendly for those whose typing is not good enough.
The 4GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM and 32 GB eMMC storage are quite adequate.
Finally, it offers 10 hours of battery life.Check Sale Price
Best Laptop under 50000 – A Buying Guide
Choosing the best laptop that is priced below 50000 could be a little bit dicey. There is a reason for saying so. And the reason is that they come with very complex combination of tech-specs. It is necessary that you UNDERSTAND this combination well. This buying guide is a modest attempt at helping you do the same.
As it is, 50000 is no small sum and, therefore, the products that cost you that much is bound to offer features that would make them appear to be a cross between the entry-level laptops and high-end devices. Very often they share few elements with the laptops that fall under 60000.
In this buying guide we are going to deal with few of its functional details that make them fairly described as mid-range laptops.
Also check our list of top 10 laptops in 2021
If you go through the specifications of this class of laptops, you would notice that it largely features various versions of i5 or Ryzen 5 processors.
In all, the i5 series has four generations of processors, the latest being the 10th generation processor named Intel Core i5-10500. So it is better than previous generations of processors. This surely does not mean that the previous generations of processors are not good.
Ryzen 5 is also great at supporting several cutting-edge technologies like DirectX 12 (DX12), AMD’s SenseMI and FreeSync. These go a long way in helping it carry out ray-tracing, variable rate shading, deliver fast frame rates, introduce extraordinary visual effects, enable the processor to adopt itself to different types of computer applications, and coordinate the refresh rate of a display with the frame rates of a graphic card that supports FreeSync.
Another important element in the design of processors is what is called nm. It is just to inform you that the lower the nm counts, the better the performance of a processor.
Just as these laptops use i5 or Ryzen 5 processors, for graphics processing they use Intel UHD or Radeon Vega 8. Both are integrated GPUs.
Though the Intel UHD graphic processor cannot compete with AMD and NVIDIA, the third position it occupies in the manufacture of integrated graphic processors (IGP) does no little honor to it. It should not worry you that a laptop features Intel IGP.
As for AMD Radeon Vega 8, it makes Ryzen 5 series perfectly suitable for gaming that is not too demanding. You can easily stream all types of streaming media and view even 4K content without facing issues like stuttering.
Cores and Multi-threading
How many cores a laptop has will ultimately decide how efficient it is. It may be that multi-core systems seem to be handling single thread not in the way that Celerons and dual-cores can; but when it comes to handling multiple threads, the difference that multiple cores make becomes apparent.
As it is, Intel’s, AMD’s and NVIDIA’s processors use different technologies in order to enable the devices for multi-threading. Multi-threading is important since it enables the devices to avail themselves of all available computational resources.
RAM & Storage
RAM configuration is one of the most functional features in any laptop and the greater its capacity in GB, the better the device featuring it; because the higher number of GB indicates the higher capacity of handling greater amount of data to be received and read by the device instantaneously.
Apart from the capacity of a RAM, there is also introduced certain technologies that also lend efficiency to the RAM. To name but a few, there are Intel Optane Technology and AMD StoreMI. The former is based on cache whereas the latter on tiered storage. However, the purpose of the two remains the same. These go a long way toward increasing the processor’s power for better performance.
For storage, look for no less than a SATA SSD. While NVMe SSD is the best, a SATA SSD is minimum you should look for in laptops and computers. Compared to hard disk, laptops with SSD are at least 5 times faster and result in faster boot time, faster program launch time, processing, transfer of files , and much more. Its a must, I must say.
While reading the specs to learn about the display of a device, look out for 1920×1080 Full HD resolution and up to 60 frames per second for best visual experience.
Another important feature is the anti-glare technology; because if your profession calls for working for long hours on your laptop, then this technology will save your eyes from strain.
However, it not only saves your eyes from strain, it also increases the visibility of what is displayed on the screen by neutralizing the ambient light.
Intel Core i5 series laptops are great for tapping into the oceanic vastness of resources since they come with Intel Wi-Fi 6 compatibility which is a standard that has proven traffic management excellence, less total round trip time, better security and interference avoidance.
The Bluetooth is also very important for connecting devices and share various types of data.
Ports are a great way to boost the usage of a device by connecting it to different peripherals for different purposes. The standard ports that we frequently come across are USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, RJ connector, etc. But when you read Thunderbolt 3, know for sure that it is to be preferred over ordinary ports; because of its exceptional data transfer speed and ability to connect to 4K UHD displays.
- Best Laptop Under 30000 in 2021
- Best Laptop Under 40000 in 2021
- Best Laptop Under 60000 in 2021
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 60000 in 2021
Best Laptop under 50000 – Conclusion
Though the common denominator of the laptops we have reviewed for you here is their price below 50000, each of them is distinguished by the standard that the brands they represent have established.
What’s more, in spite of their efficiency they should be considered as high-end offerings in the category of entry-level laptops due to their featuring the mid-range i5 or Ryzen 5 processors, and integrated graphic processors. They are not all-purpose machines but you may bend them to your will. That capacity they surely have. The price you pay is for this capacity.
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Images from Amazon