If you want to buy a laptop under 30000 and need some guidance for that, you have come to the right place. You will find this review article extremely helpful in this regard.
These are the criteria we have followed in creating this list:
- Supported operating systems
- Brand &
Table of Contents
- Top 8 Best Laptops Under 30000 in India
- 1. HP 15 db1069AU 15.6-inch Laptop (3rd Gen Ryzen 3 & Radeon Vega 3 Graphics)
- 2. Acer Aspire 3 AMD Ryzen 3 15.6-inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop
- 3. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Intel Core i3 10th Gen 15.6 inch FHD Laptop
- 4. Dell Inspiron 3480 14-inch HD Laptop
- 5. HP 245 G7 14-inch Laptop (AMD Ryzen 3-3300U /4GB/ 1TB HDD/DOS)
- 6. ASUS VivoBook Core i3 7th Gen – 15.6 Inch Laptop
- 7. Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 AMD 3020e 15.6 inch HD Thin and Light Laptop
- 8. HP 245 G7 Laptop 2D8C6PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300U/4GB RAM/1TB HDD/14.0 inch HD)
- Best Laptop under 30000 – A Buying Guide
- Best Laptops under 30000 – Conclusion
Top 8 Best Laptops Under 30000 in India
1. HP 15 db1069AU 15.6-inch Laptop (3rd Gen Ryzen 3 & Radeon Vega 3 Graphics)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U processor, 2.6GHz processor speed, up to 3.5GHz burst frequency, 2 cores, 5MB L3 cache
- Operating system: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home
- Display: 15.6-inch HD (1366×768) SVA WLED Display
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 RAM & 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n & Bluetooth 4.2 combo
- Battery life: Up to 13 hours
HP 15 db1069AU, a dual-core Laptop, has impressive and utilitarian design. Upon opening it, you see the sizable 15.6-inch display that perfectly illumines your purpose with its 1366×768 resolution SVA WLED configuration.
It is powered by Intel Core i3 processor that has 2.6 Hz base speed. It is really fast for the tasks it is intended for.
And, built on the Vega architecture, the integrated AMD Radeon Vega 3 GPU, though not advance-level, is better than Intel HD 620. The loading of data is truly fast with the support of 5MB L3 cache.
It comes with the pre-loaded Windows 10 operating system. MS Office Home and Student 2019 should be considered as bonus given the range of utility the program has.
Finally, it is a big advantage to have 13 hours of battery life.
To put it briefly, HP 15 db1069AU returns value on money.Check Sale Price
2. Acer Aspire 3 AMD Ryzen 3 15.6-inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3-3250U dual-core processor with Max Turbo up to 3.5 GHz
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Display: 15.6 inch HD 1366×768 high-brightness Acer ComfyView LED backlit TFT LCD
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 upgradable to 12GB & 1 TB 2.5 inch 5400 rpm
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Infrared (ir) & Bluetooth V4
- Battery life: 36 Watt hours
Acer Aspire 3 is elegantly designed, light weight, and has a battery that would last for 36 Watt hours. The keyboard is absolutely responsive and features a large touchpad.
Speaking about its processor, it uses AMD Ryzen 3-3250U dual-core processor which receives extra punch with Max Turbo up to 3.5 GHz. Graphics are processed as well as you can expect an integrated Radeon GPU to.
It runs on Windows 10 Home 64-bit. There is little to say about the efficiency of the OS which, coupled with 4GB DDR4 RAM (upgradable to 12GB) and 1TB 5400 rpm HDD, will not keep you waiting for loading, using and switching between programs even in your dream.
Connectivity is well-addressed with Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac. Other options include Infrared and Bluetooth V4.
The 15.6 inch HD 1366×768 high-brightness Acer ComfyView backlit TFT LCD makes your viewing experience quite comfortable.Check Sale Price
3. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Intel Core i3 10th Gen 15.6 inch FHD Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i3 10th Generation (i3-7020U); 2.3 GHz, 2 Cores, 4 threads, 3 MB cache
- Operating system: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6 inch Full HD (1929×1080) anti-glare
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4-2133 RAM & 1 TB HDD 5400 rpm
- Graphics: Integrated UHD Graphics 620
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 USB 2.0, Headphone/Mic combo jack, HDMI 1.4b, 4 in 1 media reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Battery life: 6 hours
Lenovo IdeaPad S145 has a system that affords room for all activities enabled by Intel Core i3 10th Generation (i3-7020U), integrated UHD Graphics 620, 4GB DDR4-2133 RAM and 1 TB HDD 5400 rpm.
This dual core machine can handle 4 threads at the same time and loading receives modest assistance from 3 MB cache. It has 2.3 GHz speed that perfectly matches the purpose.
As for the Windows 10 Home OS, it provides perfect interface for putting all hardware components to best use.
The 15.6 inch Full HD (1929×1080) anti-glare panel cannot be any better than it is.
And, finally, the 6 hours battery life is no small advantage.Check Sale Price
4. Dell Inspiron 3480 14-inch HD Laptop
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold Processor 5405U (2MB Cache, 2.3 GHz)
- Operating system & software: Windows 10 Home Single Language / MS Office Home and Student 2019, and McAfee Security Center 15 month subscription
- Display: 14-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare, LED backlit display
- Memory & Storage: 4 GB Single Channel DDR4 2666MHz RAM and 256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Graphics: Integrated graphics with AMD APU
- Ports: HDMI 1.4 Port, 2 USB 3.1, 1 USB 2.0, 1 SD card slot, 1 RJ45, 1 headset port
- Audio: Waves MaxxAudio Pro
- WiFi: 801.11ac
Dell Inspiron 3480 14-inch HD Laptop is an entry level laptop, not designed for heavy use.
The highlight of this product is its Intel Pentium Gold Processor 5405U, 4 GB Single Channel DDR4 2666 MHz RAM, 256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, Integrated graphics with AMD APU, and 14-inch HD LED backlit Anti-Glare display that offers 1366×768 resolution. It runs on Windows 10 Home Single Language OS.
Dell Inspiron 3480 is for you if you are looking for having something that helps you perform basic tasks efficiently.Check Sale Price
5. HP 245 G7 14-inch Laptop (AMD Ryzen 3-3300U /4GB/ 1TB HDD/DOS)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3-3300U APU, 2.1GHz base speed, up to 3.7 GHz max boost clock, 4MB, 4 cores
- Operating system: Free DOS
- Display: 14-inch HD (1366×768) anti-glare, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM & 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Graphics: Radeon Vega 8
- Camera & Microphone: HP TrueVision HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Battery life: 4 hours
HP 245 G7 14-inch quad-core business laptop is one of the most cost-effective devices in the market, and has all that the laptops in this category feature.
It features AMD Ryzen 3-3300U APU processor having the base speed of 2.1GHz which can be upgraded to 3.7GHz. For processing graphics it has integrated Radeon Vega 8 GPU.
The 4GB DDR4 SDRAM and 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD are almost a norm. However, you can upgrade to a SSD easily.
It runs on free DOS OS but you can also choose Windows OS for it if you like. The thing is that you will have to spend money for it.
The 14-inch HD (1366×768) anti-glare display has 220 nits brightness and follows 45% NTSC standard.
The webcam featuring HP TrueVision and integrated dual array digital microphone is a handy tool for making most of the apps like Skype and Zoom for video-calling.
It has internal battery and lasts for 4 hours.
As you can well see, there is nothing out of the ordinary about this laptop. We can fairly call it a copy book style laptop. But it is excellent performer and that is its selling point.Check Sale Price
6. ASUS VivoBook Core i3 7th Gen – 15.6 Inch Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i3 7th Gen, 3.9GHz
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Display: 15.6 inch Full HD (1920×1080)
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 RAM & 1TB HDD
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Audio: Audio ASUS SonicMaster and ASUS Audio Wizard technologies
- Battery life: 4.9 Watt hours
If, in case, you find this device packed in a box bearing the catchline In Search of Incredible, you will get realistic after getting into the details regarding what is inside – inside the device. The search of incredible in this class of laptop is a wild goose chase. That’s it. The point is, it works incredibly well in the given category.
ASUS VivoBook is powered by Intel Core i3 7th Gen that offers the maximum speed of 3.9GHz, and integrated Intel HD Graphics 620. It has 4GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD and runs on Windows 10 Home. These are the specs that make it suitable for general purpose.
The 15.6 inch display has standard Full HD (1920×1080) resolution. It’s good and solid in performance, but in description it sounds a little bit dull like certain puddings.
What sounds better is the Audio ASUS SonicMaster and ASUS Audio Wizard technologies. The thing is loud and clear – if you hear as well as you see.
And, finally, this device offers 5 Watt hours of battery life.
This is the long and the short of ASUS VivoBook Core i3 7th Gen laptop.Check Sale Price
7. Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 AMD 3020e 15.6 inch HD Thin and Light Laptop
- Processor: AMD 3020e up to 2.6 GHz, 2 cores and 4 MB cache
- Operating system: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6 inch HD (1366×768) anti-glare
- Memory & Storage: 4GB RAM DDR4 upgradable to 8GB & 1 TB HDD
- Audio: 2×1.5W stereo speakers, HD Audio, Dolby Audio
- Camera & microphone: 0.3 MP with privacy shutter, fixed focus and integrated dual array microphone
- Battery life: 5 hours
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 dual-core Ultrabook makes use of AMD E-series of processor that offers up to 2.6 GHz speed. The goodly 4GB RAM DDR4 is upgradable to 8GB and 1 TB HDD offers so much room that it requires no upgrade. The same holds true for a sizable 4 MB cache.
It comes with pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity. The good thing about Windows is that all sorts of software and hardware perfectly fit in it. Lol!
The 15.6 inch HD (1366×768) screen is big and equipped with anti-glare coating allowing you to work for long hours without straining your eyes.
The 0.3 MP camera is endowed with privacy shutter, fixed focus and integrated dual array microphone. Privacy shutter is a good feature to have because nowadays people are able to peep in at you through the camera of your laptop without your knowing anything about it. This privacy shutter effectively protects your privacy.
The audio system of this laptop consisting of 2×1.5W stereo speakers, HD Audio and Dolby Audio provides much needed escape from the humdrum intonations of day-to-day speech.
Finally, the whole shebang is pitched well below 30000.Check Sale Price
8. HP 245 G7 Laptop 2D8C6PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300U/4GB RAM/1TB HDD/14.0 inch HD)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3300U, 2.1GHz upgradable to 3.5 GHz, 4MB L3 cache, 4 cores
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Display: 14 inch 1366×768 HD
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM & 1TB HDD
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 6
- Battery life: 4.9 Watt hours
What sets apart HP laptops from the products of other worthy competitors is their price and performance. HP 245 G7 is a good instance of it. This quad-core laptop uses AMD Ryzen 3 3300U processor which performs better than Core i3. This processor is clocked at 2.1GHz but can be upgraded to 3.5 GHz. Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 6 looks after the graphic processing part.
It freely confirms to the 4GB DDR4 SDRAM and 1TB HDD standard configuration.
Its 14 inch 1366×768 HD display is a frame that shows a picture that is larger than itself. Of course, in this it is not the only display of its kind. What is said for it can be said about all displays, smaller or larger.
Indeed, this laptop is a perfect solution for you to pursue work seamlessly by turning where you are into workspace. If you are a highly mobile professional, you need something like this.Check Sale Price
Best Laptop under 30000 – A Buying Guide
The laptops falling under this category are entry level. When we say entry level, the term entry level should not be considered as derogatory. They are so called because they are configured for the kind of work that requires much typing or internet usage.
For instance, if you are a content creator or a writer, what you need is a perfect word processor, and support from good internet speed in order to do carry out extensive research work, and sending and receiving emails and tasks like that.
Now, all this you can get in any of the budget laptops under 30000, featuring Ryzen 3 or Intel Core i3. What would you do with the versions featuring Ryzen 5 or Intel Core i5 or i7? It will neither advance your purpose in any way nor prove cost-effective – if you need to keep one eye on your budget. For the kind of work for which you want it, you don’t require the kind of configuration that programmers and gamers do.
However, if you are looking for a high performance laptop, then you might find a more suitable laptop in the following posts:
8 Best Laptops Under ₹30000 In India Click To Tweet
Important Tech Specs to Look Out For
- Build quality
- Graphic processor
- RAM & Storage
- Battery life &
At times, the importance of this particular aspect of a device may come to the fore when you meet with an accident that puts it out of work. There are laptops which are made from polymer of good quality. The sign of good quality plastic is that it does not sag under pressure. Here, discretion is required in carrying out the pressure test you subject them to. The point is that not all products use good quality polymer.
But even better than the laptops made from plastic are those that are featuring metal body. They may cost a little bit more than those that are of plastic make.
If there is one thing that most probably you have learned about displays is that they may be not good enough or good or better or best. They are never bad.
Another thing is that you don’t expect to see things as they are on them. They are always better than they are in reality. That’s the reason why average user is not driven by how things are displayed on them but rather by the reason why they are there.
Processor & Graphic Processor
If the processor speed is above 1 and below 2 GHz, it does not matter much so far as its speed is upgraded to 3GHz and above. Generally, Ryzen 3 and Intel Core i3 are good enough for the purpose.
As for the GPU, Radeon Vega 3, 6 & 8, and Intel UHD and Intel HD Graphics 620 are quite adequate in the given category. Vega 8 3500U is considered to be better than Intel Core i5 8th Gen processor. But in practice the difference may not be as apparent as can be perceived in the statement made about their comparative performance.
Generally, the integrated GPUs share the common memory but can also draw upon external docks for better efficiency.
The booting time is the very first indicator of the performance of the operating system. There are many good operating systems in the market but the most used systems are those that are inexpensive.
These include Windows and Chrome. They not only cost less, they are also very efficient. Moreover, you have the facility to access an infinite variety of apps through them. They provide wonderful support for them.
Please note that the 64-bit operating system is bound to be better than 32-bit.
Also read: Best Laptops in India 2021
RAM & Storage
4GB DDR4 SDRAM is almost a norm. As for storage, 1TB HDD is more than you require. The RAM and the storage configuration largely depends on what kind of work you are going to use your laptop for.
For instance, if you are a photographer, and need something for photo editing, then it should have a 256GB RAM and above, 1 TB HDD and integrated graphic processor that has the capacity above 2GB.
These are must haves for connectivity, external storage devices, and audio jacks. Pay attention to the kind of ports present in laptops and your requirements.
Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Infrared (ir) & Bluetooth V4 are a good configuration that allows hassle-free surfing and manifold internet usage.
Anything above 4 hours will be considered good. Some laptops also come with a very interesting and unique battery reset option. You can use it in case your machine hangs its operation.
Occasionally, you may need it for video calling or holding virtual meetings. In the laptops falling in the category that we are discussing, the resolution that the webcam spec offers is not quite impressive. Nevertheless it serves its purpose.
You also commonly read about dual array microphone along with the camera. It simply means that there are two microphones for recording sound.
However, there is one problem with a webcam and it can be quite serious. That problem is the possibility of your being spied upon by someone through your webcam. To ward off such possibilities, it is good you go for a laptop that features a privacy shutter.
There are very few brands that come to our mind when we talk about best laptop brands. Most laptops available in the market are offered by…
- Lenovo &
Making a purchase from any of these brands, will not make you regret it afterward.
The prices of their products may vary more or less, few features here and few there, but by and large they perform well and that’s important.
Best Laptops under 30000 – Conclusion
The 8 best laptops under 30000 are 8 best laptops under 30000. We call it hitting on the right description. If you want something below 30000, then you do well to pick any of these.
The buying guide for laptops is offered as a good reference point if you want to go by first impressions and be led by your own will in choosing one for you. Follow it and the right choice will follow you. Enjoy.
- Best Soundbar Home Theatre System in India (2021) - July 27, 2021
- Top 5 Best Full Body Massage Chairs - July 2, 2021
- Best Treadmill in India For Home Use: 2021 Top Home Treadmills - June 3, 2021
Last update on 2021-07-28 / Images from Amazon