Your kitchen is one of the most important areas in every home because this is where you prepare delicious meals for your family. However, your kitchen will not be complete without quality and modern appliances that will boost your efficiency when cooking.
One of the most important cooking devices you must have is a microwave oven. The major benefit of these units is that they allow you to prepare foods faster as compared to when you are using other cooking devices such as gas stove and pan. They are also equipped with amazing features such as user-friendly controls, auto-cook menu, LCD display, timer among others. These features enable them to provide uniformly cooked foods within minutes.
Due to their unmatched performance, they have become very popular in India. There are so many options available, which makes it hard to choose the best. Since we don’t want you to invest your money in a low quality product, we decided to do a comprehensive research where we compared different products. After analyzing the features and customer reviews, were able to come up with a list of the best microwave ovens in India. Please check their features below to know why they are the best.The 10 Best Microwave Oven in India 2021 Click To Tweet
Table of Contents
- Best Microwave Oven in India 2021 – Convection Microwave
- 1. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven CE1041DSB2/TL, Black
- 2. LG 28L Convection Microwave Oven[ MC2846BG, Black, with Free Starter Kit]
- 3. Panasonic 23L Convection Microwave Oven[ NN-CT353BFDG, Black Mirror, 360° Heat Wrap)
- 4. IFB 25L Convection Microwave Oven [25SC4, Metallic Silver]
- 5. Morphy Richards 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Best Solo Microwave Oven in India
- How to Use a Convection Microwave
- What are the benefits of using a microwave oven?
- Types of Microwave ovens in India
- Key things to consider when buying a microwave Oven
- Top 7 Safety Tips When Using a Microwave Oven
- What is the difference between Microwave ovens and Oven Toasters?
- What makes microwave ovens better than toaster ovens?
- Best Microwave Oven in India – Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrapping Up
Best Microwave Oven in India 2021 – Convection Microwave
1. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven CE1041DSB2/TL, Black
If you are searching for the best convection microwave oven in India, Samsung 28L Convection Microwave Oven will be a great choice. The first thing you will be quick to notice about this microwave oven is the stylish design which enables it to match perfectly with any kitchen. It has a ceramic interior which makes it easy to clean, scratch resistant and it also prevents development of bacteria.
There is an Ice Blue LED indicator which is very easy to read. Another thing you will love about it is that it has a deodorization setting which removes any bad odors to give your food a fresh taste. The unit also allows you to use even large dishes without preventing the turntable from rotating. Additionally, it comes with different pre-programmed recipes which save your time when cooking.
In terms of safety, it has a child lock which makes it ideal for homes with small children. The touch keypad is highly responsive and is also easy to clean. You will also be pleased to note that it uses Slimfry Technology which enables it to provide healthy fried foods even without deep frying. It is also a perfect option for baking and grilling, defrosting, cooking as well as reheating.
- Stylish design
- Suitable for large families
- User-friendly features
- Slimfry technology
- Child lock for safety
What’s Not So Good
- Only 6 months warranty
The renewed Samsung 28L Convection Microwave Oven is among the best convection microwave ovens in India. One of the features that set it apart from the rest is the slimfry technology which enable it to provide healthy fried foods even without deep frying. It also comes with user-friendly controls for easier use.
2. LG 28L Convection Microwave Oven[ MC2846BG, Black, with Free Starter Kit]
If you are planning to buy a high-end convection microwave oven, this model will be a great choice. LG is one of the top rated companies when it comes to production of awesome electronics and home appliances. One of the most amazing things you will love about the LG 28L Convection Microwave Oven is that it has a fast quartz heater which allows you to cook and preheat foods faster. This is a very important feature because it saves your time especially when you are in a hurry. It also has a 28 litre capacity which makes it suitable even for large families.
Apart from that, there is a keep warm feature which maintains the correct temperatures for up to 90 minutes. As a result, it allows you to prepare foods with great taste and texture. Another incredible thing you will love about it is that it has up to 251-auto cook menu which gives you a wide variety of foods you can prepare. This makes your cooking to be fast and more convenient. It is made using stainless steel and ABS plastic to enhance durability. Some of the items you will find in the package include, a recipe manual, rotating ring, glass tray, owner manual and a cookbook.
- Easy to read LCD
- Fast quartz heater
- Keep warm feature
- 251-auto cook menu
- Very easy to use
- It comes with a recipe book
- Simple to clean
What’s Not So Good
- The interior is not rustproof
LG 28L Convection Microwave Oven is another top notch microwave oven that is packed with useful features to give you the best cooking experience. For example, it comes with 251 auto cook menu which is a rare feature which you can’t find in many models. It also comes with a recipe book which allows you to learn how to prepare different dishes.
3. Panasonic 23L Convection Microwave Oven[ NN-CT353BFDG, Black Mirror, 360° Heat Wrap)
Panasonic is another reliable company that provides quality consumers which are durable and also affordable. One of the best products from this company is the Panasonic 23L Convection Microwave Oven. If you have a family of 3-4 members, this microwave will be the best. The good thing about it is that it comes with preset cooking menus which makes it easy to use. There is also a timer which you can use when you are doing other house chores and cooking at the same time. You will also find that the turntable in the oven is made of glass and it helps to distribute heat equally within the oven.
Another thing you should note about it is that it comes with 5 power levels which you can choose when preparing different meals. Additionally, the glass turntable has a compact design which enables the inner part to accommodate many items. Unlike others, it has a 360 degrees wrap which provides uniform cooking. The touch keypad or membrane is highly sensitive and easy to clean.
- Advanced heat wave ducts
- 61-auto cook menu
- Very fast when defrosting
- Reliable timer
- Compact design
- 800 watts power
- 1 year warranty
What’s Not So Good
- Not durable
Panasonic 23L Convection Microwave Oven comes from a reputable brand which means that you can highly rely on it. Unlike others, it uses advanced heat wave ducts which enables it to provide uniformly cooked foods.
4. IFB 25L Convection Microwave Oven [25SC4, Metallic Silver]
One of the best things about the IFB 25L Convection Microwave Oven comes with 26 standard menus, auto reheat and express cooking option which allows you to prepare complex Indian dishes within minutes by just pressing a button. It also features an auto defrost function for easy defrosting.
There is also a timer which allows you to manage your cooking time. Additionally, it has an overheat protection which switches it off when the temperatures are too high. This a very important feature because it protects the unit from any damages that might be caused by overheating. Another thing you should note about it is that it has 10 power levels.
Other features you will find in this unit are, LED display, stainless steel cavity, steam clean, weight defrost and multi-stage cooking. There is also a deodorize function, cooling function and a keep warm feature. The unit works at a voltage of 230 volts. In terms of safety, the appliance comes with a sensor malfunction protection and child safety lock which means that you don’t have to worry if you have a small kid.
- Packed with amazing features
- 26 auto cook menus
- Comes with a starter kit
- Sensor malfunction protection
- Temperature settings
- 10 power levels
- LED display
What’s Not So Good
- Melting issues
- Electric spark problem
This unit comes with up to 10 power levels which allows you to customize your cooking. There is also an easy to read LED display and temperature settings. Again, it has an overheat protection function which protects it from extreme heat.
5. Morphy Richards 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
Morphy Richards 30L Convection Microwave Oven is packed with fantastic features which enables it give you an amazing experience every time you are using it. To start with, has an outstanding and elegant design which enables it to stand out from other models. Their mirror finish door enhances the beauty of the appliance which also gives your kitchen a nice look.
Apart from the design, it has a stainless steel cavity which reflects the microwave rays effectively to provide a uniform and faster cooking. Another unique feature you will find in this appliance is the multistage cooking feature which allows you to program the unit to cook food at different stages.
It also features 3 modes of cooking which are microwave, grill and convection. These modes enable it to provide an automated meal. The microwave also features an auto-defrost feature which defrost your food automatically. If you are searching for a perfect microwave oven for baking, cooking, grilling, defrosting, and reheating, this unit will be the best. It also has extra security features such as security codes which prevents children from using it accidentally.
- Very stylish
- Auto defrost function
- Uses a combination of 3 modes
- Multistage cooking
- Stainless steel cavity
- Versatile device
What’s Not So Good
- Poor customer service
- Not very easy to use
Morphy Richards 30L Convection Microwave Oven is one of the most stylish convection microwave ovens you will ever find. It features a stainless steel cavity and it has a multistage cooking which makes it easy to use. Unlike others, it uses a combination of 3 modes to give you the best foods.
Best Solo Microwave Oven in India
1. Bajaj 20L Grill Microwave Oven [2005ETB, White]
As compared to other solo microwave ovens in India, this one is among the most attractive. Due to its stylish design, it will give your kitchen a modern look. It also has a storage capacity of 20 litres which means that you can use it to prepare enough food for a small family at once.
Another benefit of using the appliance is that it can be used for cooking, defrosting and reheating. It also comes with electronic controls which allows you to adjust the power levels according to the type of food you are preparing. Apart from that, it has a high power output of 800 watts which enables it to prepare meals faster and efficiently.
The unit also comes with 9-auto cook menu which allows you to prepare your favorite meals easily. There is also a 60 minutes timer which allows you to set the unit according to the type of food you are cooking. This timer also alerts you when the food is ready. It also provides up to 5 power levels which allows you to prepare different meals as per your requirements. If you have small kids in your home, this microwave will be a suitable option because it has a child lock feature which prevents kids from operating the unit.
- Outstanding design
- Auto cook menus
- 5 power levels
- Tactile buttons for setting the temperatures
- Child lock to enhance your kid’s safety
- Smart timer
What’s Not So Good
- Not very easy to use
Bajaj 20L Grill Microwave Oven comes with many features for easier cooking. If you have a small kid in your home, this unit will be a great option because it has a child lock protection. It also features a smart timer and 5 power levels.
2. LG 20L Solo Microwave Oven (MS2043DB, Black)
LG 20L Solo Microwave Oven is one of the best solo microwave ovens in India. One of the best things you will love about it is the 44-auto cook menu option which has up to 28 India dishes. This saves your time when preparing different foods. It also uses an outstanding Intellowave Technology for healthy and faster cooking. Another awesome feature you will find in this unit is the Keep Warm function which keeps your food at the right temperatures for 90 minutes.
Microwaves are among the home appliances that consumes a lot of power. However, this model turns off the display when it is not in use for 5 minutes to minimize power consumption. Again, it has an antibacterial cavity which prevents growth of bacteria in the cavity. This also prevents bad odors and it also makes it easy to clean. Due to its limited capacity of 20L it is only suitable for singles and small families. In terms of safety, the unit has a child lock which makes it suitable for homes with small children. You can use it for reheating, defrosting and cooking.
- Energy saving features
- Intellowave technology
- Anti bacteria cavity
- Auto cook menu
- Child lock
- 1 year warranty
What’s Not So Good
LG 20L Solo Microwave Oven is the best solo microwave oven for those searching for a reliable and affordable option. It uses an outstanding Intellowave technology for faster and healthy cooking. Apart from that, the cavity is resistant to bacteria and it is also easy to clean.
3. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven- 20BC5, Black, With Starter Kit
The most outstanding thing about this unit is that you will only need to enter the weight of the food and then allow the unit to do the rest. Another thing you will be pleased about this unit is that it comes with a 1 year warranty on product & 3 years on magnetron & cavity which means that it is build to last. It also features a power-coated cavity plus an LED display. The touch key pad is highly responsive and easy to clean. This unit has a capacity of 20L which means that it is only suitable for singles or those with a small family. You can use it for defrosting, cooking and reheating.
- Multi-stage cooking
- LED display and power coated cavity
- Easy to use touch pad
- 1 year warranty
What’s Not So Good
IFB 20L Solo Microwave Oven comes with different features which are meant to enhance its performance. Some of these features include the user-friendly touchpad, 61 auto cook menu, multi-stage cooking among others.
4. Bajaj 17L Solo Microwave Oven (1701 MT, White)
If you are searching for an affordable and reliable solo microwave, this unit is one of the cheapest and highly rated microwave ovens in India. It is has a capacity of 17 litres which makes it ideal for those searching for a small microwave or those with a limited kitchen space. This means that it is not suitable for large families. In terms of design, you will find that it is very attractive and easy to use.
You will also find that it is equipped with a mechanical control knob which allows you to adjust the temperatures or heating level according to the type of meal you are preparing. Also note that it has a high power output of 700 watts for faster cooking. There is also a 30 minutes timer which allows you to control the unit as per your cooking requirements.
This timer also sends a signal after the cooking process is complete. In the package, you will find the oven, user manual and a warranty card.
- Cheap price
- Mechanical controls
- Easy to use jog dials
- Cooking time alarm
- 5 power levels
- 30 minutes timer
- Compact design
What’s Not So Good
- Limited capacity
- Doesn’t come with a starter kit
Bajaj 17L Solo Microwave Oven will be a suitable option for anyone in need of a small and affordable microwave oven. Despite its affordable price, it comes with outstanding features such as the 30 minutes timer and cooking time alarm which you can’t find in many models.
5. IFB 17L Solo Microwave Oven [ 17PM MEC 1, White]
IFB 17L Solo Microwave Oven is another cheap and reliable solo microwave oven that is worth your money To start with, it has a very attractive design which gives your kitchen an amazing look. You will also find that it has a very compact design which enables it to fit perfectly in small kitchens. Another thing you will oven about it is that it has up to 31 auto cook menus which allows you to prepare different meals more easily. The other thing, you will note about it is the sturdy build quality which makes it durable and reliable. It also comes with a 1-year warranty while the magnetron comes with a 3 years warranty. In terms of safety, it features an overheat protection which protects it from overheating. You should also note that it is very easy to use since the controls are very easy to understand. For those who are searching for a reliable microwave for 1-2 people, this unit will be a suitable option.
- Decent price
- User-friendly design
- Overheat protection
- Sturdy build quality
- 31-auto cook menu
What’s Not So Good
- Small capacity
IFB 17L Solo Microwave Oven is another great option for those who are on a budget. The good thing about it is that it is very safe to use since it has an overheat protection function which prevents damages due to high temperatures.
How to Use a Convection Microwave
What are the benefits of using a microwave oven?
- Saves time – One of the major reasons why people prefer microwave ovens is because they save your time when cooking. They also give your food a better taste as compared to when you are using other cooking appliances. Most of them come with a timer which switches off the machine when the food is properly cooked.
- Easy to use – Even if you have never used a microwave before, you won’t have any problem when using them because they have a user friendly deign and easy to read controls.
- Versatile – Another benefit of these appliances is that you can use them for different purposes such as defrosting, cooking, grilling, reheating among others.
- Easy to maintain – In terms of maintenance, these appliances are very easy to maintain. They are made of easy to clean materials to save your time. This also makes them convenient to use.
- Healthy – The other thing you will love about these cooking appliances is that they provide the healthiest foods as compared to when you are using a gas burner or a pan. They also retain most of the minerals and vitamins in the food.
Types of Microwave ovens in India
Microwave ovens are available in two types which are convection and solo microwave ovens. It is important you know their differences before making a choice on which one top buy since they are a bit different.
1. Convection microwave ovens
Convection microwave ovens are the best for those searching for a top quality microwave oven for grilling, baking, frying, roasting, defrosting, reheating and other forms of cooking. As compared to the solo microwave ovens, these ones are the most advanced which means that they are also expensive.
- Gives you the best value for your money
- Very advanced
2. Solo Microwave Oven
These ovens are the basic or entry-level models which means that they are not very advanced. They are best for simple cooking and reheating. They also feature one magnetron which produces microwaves. You will also find that they are very cheap since they do not have many features. I
f you are searching for a simple microwave oven for 1 or 2 people, solo microwave ovens will be the most suitable. Also note that you cannot use them for baking or grilling.
- Affordable price
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Ideal for 1-2 people
- Limited capacity
- Not suitable for baking and grilling
Key things to consider when buying a microwave Oven
Buying a microwave oven can be a bit challenging since there are many models on the market but if you are searching for the best microwave oven in India, you should check the following features.
- Materials – The materials used to make the appliance should be very sturdy and durable. Before you make a choice on which microwave oven to buy, investigate all the parts to ensure that they meet the required standards. The design also matters a lot which means that you should look for a stylish appliance.
- User-friendly controls – Buying a product that you cannot easily use is a bad idea and can be very frustrating. Even if you have never used a microwave oven before, you should ensure that at least you know the basics on how it works. When buying, you should also ensure that the appliance comes with a user manual to guide you on how it works. It should also have large and easy to read controls to make your work easier when using it.
- Size – Microwave ovens are available in different sizes. Before buying, you should ensure that you have enough space where it can perfectly fit. Again, you need to ensure that it can prepare enough meals for your family. This means that you should also check the capacity in form of litres to ensure that it will be enough for your family.
- Safety – Microwave ovens are important appliances but they can be very dangerous especially if you have kids in your home. When buying, ensure that the appliance is equipped with safety features such as child locks and sensors which are able to detect when the cooking is done. It should also have overheat protection feature that switches off the machine when the temperatures are beyond the limit.
- Ease of cleaning – The type of materials used determines how easy or hard it is to clean the microwave. Glass and stainless steel materials are the easiest to clean. Stainless steel material is also good because it prevents scratches and it is also resistant to rusting.
- Heat distribution – The best microwave should be suitable for cooking, boiling, grilling, reheating and defrosting. The materials used should help in equal distribution of heat. The glass turntable should also be able to rotate to give your food a 360 degrees heat impact. This will give you uniformly cooked foods with a delicious taste.
- Wattage – This is another important aspect you should not ignore because the wattage determines the efficiency of the unit. Microwaves with the highest wattage are the most effective. They also give your evenly cooked foods more quickly than those with a lesser wattage.
- Brands – Another important thing you should not ignore is the brand. Brands that are well known are better than those brands that are new on the market. However, there are some smaller companies who produce excellent microwaves but to ensure that you will get the value for your money you need to check their website or company profile to get a rough idea whether they are worth it or not.
- Warranty – The industry-standard warranty for microwave ovens is one year. If you want to get value for your money, you should look for a product with a reasonable warranty of at least 3 years. Such products give you an assurance that they will last.
- Extra features – Microwaves come with different features and it is important you know the benefits of these features.
- Sensor – The work of a sensor is to analyze the amount of time required to cook a certain meal. This enables the machine to adjust according to the demands of the meal you are preparing. It also enables the machine to switch off automatically when the food is ready.
- Racks – Some models are equipped with removable racks which allows you to prepare two dishes at once.
- Timer -This is a very important feature because it allows you to multitask. This means that you can cook as you do other household chores. You will only need to set your preferred time for heating, grilling or defrosting.
- Keep warm feature -This function enables the unit to maintain low temperatures for a long period of time to prevent overcooking. Some can keep the food for up to 90 minutes before you serve.
Top 7 Safety Tips When Using a Microwave Oven
Even though microwaves are the best for cooking different meals, they can be very dangerous. This means that you need to take some precautions to avoid accidental burns. Some of these precautions are;
- Only use the procedures recommended by the manufacturer when using the oven. It is dangerous to experiment various things that are you are not sure about. You should ensure that you have read and understood how each part of the machine works. Also go through the safety precautions provided by the manufacturer before you attempt to do anything.
- Never use an oven if the door doesn’t close tightly or if it is warped or bent. The heat that seeps through the gaps may cause an explosion.
- Avoid metals – You need to be very careful on the types of materials you put inside the microwave. For example, metallic containers are very dangerous because they cause sparks. Therefore, you should only use glass or ceramic materials. Some plastics may also be suitable but you need to check the type of materials recommended in the user manual that comes with the unit.
- Don’t cook different foods at the same time- This may seem obvious but some people make a mistake of putting different types of foods in the microwave as a way of saving time and power. This is not recommended because the foods have different requirements which means some will cook faster than others. To get the best foods, you should cook each type separately using the recommended settings.
- Avoid standing directly against the oven- This is another dangerous mistake people tend to make because it exposes you to potential burns. Always make sure that you are at a safe distance when using the unit.
- Avoid heating water for a long time or beyond the boiling point. You should set it the oven for a maximum of 30 seconds if you want to warm the water. Superheated liquids may erupt and move out of the cup even when there is a slight movement or disturbance for example when you are adding a spoonful of coffee.
- Stir the food occasionally – Even if microwave use a turntable that rotates to ensure that the food is subjects to equal amount of heat, it is good to stir it after sometime. This is because some parts may not be heated properly.
What is the difference between Microwave ovens and Oven Toasters?
Microwave ovens and oven toasters are among the top cooking appliances used in many kitchens but making a choice between them can be very challenging especially of you don’t know their differences. To make your work easier, we have outlined some of their differences below.
- Cooking process – Microwave ovens normally use electromagnetic waves to heat the water inside the food when cooking. The heated water molecules then generates heat which cooks the food but these foods are not crisp or brown on the outside. Due to the electromagnetic wave effect on liquids, you can use a microwave oven to heat water or tea which is something you cannot do when using a toaster.
Unlike the microwave ovens, toasters cook food through infrared radiation produced by coils which contains an electric circuit. The heat produced by the coils heats the interior of the oven space which means that food is cooked from the outside. As a result, the food is thoroughly cooked on the inside and it also has a crisp and brown texture on the outside. This makes toasters suitable for pizza, crispy bacon, browned pastries, warmed bread, toast, low-fat chicken among others.
- Time – In terms of speed, microwave ovens cooks faster than toaster. This is because the direct heating of food in a toaster oven requires more time because the heat must be high enough to cook and low enough to prevent the outer part from burning before the inner part is cooked. On the other hand, microwaving is very fast because the hot water molecules cook the food uniformly. However, the rate also depend on the wattage of your appliance.
- Energy efficiency – As compared to the microwave ovens, toasters consumes more energy because most of them have an average of 1200-1800 watts while the microwave ovens have a range of 700-1300 watts.
What makes microwave ovens better than toaster ovens?
The major benefit of microwave ovens as compared to toasters is that they prepare foods faster than toasters. They are also easier to clean and are more energy efficient. Again, you can use them to prepare larger volumes of food as compared to toasters. Apart from that, you can use them to heat liquids such as soup, tea and stews.
Best Microwave Oven in India – Frequently Asked Questions
What is convection mode in microwave?
Convection mode enables you to prepare foods in a similar way just like when you are using a traditional oven. This mode allows you to set cooking temperatures from 40°C to 250°C. This makes it the best for baking, grilling, cooking, defrosting, preheating and any other form of cooking.
Is a convection microwave worth it?
As compared to other types of microwaves, convection microwaves are the most advanced. They are also versatile which means that you can use it to prepare almost all types of food. They also come with unique features which makes your work easier when cooking. Apart from that, they have a large capacity which makes them suitable even for large families.
Is it OK to stand in front of a microwave?
Standing in front of a microwave may expose you to microwave radiations which means that it is very dangerous.
How do I know if my microwave is leaking radiation?
Microwave ovens are likely to leak radiation if they are not well maintained. This also happens when the door seal is faulty or old. Microwave radiations are very dangerous to your health because they expose you to extreme heat which may cause burns. However, most of the leaks may not have significant health effects but it is good to test especially if you are using an old microwave. The easiest way to check if your microwave is leaking is by using a microwave leakage detector . You can also put your phone in the microwave and then try to call, if it rings, it means that there is a leakage.
What pans can you use in microwave oven?
When you are using a microwave, you need to be very careful on the type of cookware’s you are using. For example, there are some pans which you cannot use in a microwave. Crisping pans are the best for microwaves but they require pre-heating before you put them in your oven. You can find the best pans for microwave ovens here.
Why you shouldn’t put metal in the microwave?
Metals are good conductor of electricity and if the object has pointy edges, electrons will start forming at the edges and due to accumulation of these electrons, a mini lightening may be formed in the microwave. Again, some metals may reflect the microwaves which then bounce on the walls and then back to the object. As this process continues, the transmitter may overheat and get damaged.
Is microwaved food harmful?
Microwaves are very safe convenient and highly effective for cooking different meals. The good thing about them is that they are even better than other cooking methods. They prevent formation of harmful compounds when coking and they also preserve important nutrients present in the food. This means that you shouldn’t worry about their safety at all.
A microwave oven is one of the key appliances you should have in your kitchen. As compared to other cooking appliances, these units are faster and more reliable. They also come with impressive features such as a timer and auto cook menus which makes them convenient to cook. However, you need to understand the difference between the two types of microwave ovens because they do not work the same.
If you are searching for an advanced model, convection microwave ovens will be the best. On the other hand, solo microwaves are the best for those searching for a simple unit which doesn’t cost a lot of money. The good thing is that we have already provided a list of the best microwave oven 2021. We only considered those with great features which means that any of those products we have mentioned will give you the best value for your money. It is our hope that you will find this guide helpful when searching for the best microwave oven in India.
- Time 2021 With Top 10 Best Watches For Men in India - December 23, 2020
- Top 10 Best Hand Blenders For Indian Kitchens in 2021 - December 7, 2020
- Top 8 Best Printers in India For Home & Offices 2021 - November 2, 2020
Last update on 2021-04-07 / Images from Amazon