Havells geyser prices are extremely competitive in Indian markets. They are offered by a company having strong global presence in Fast Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) segment. Its global presence is a proof of its quality that meets international standards.
Havells manufactures its products in India and, therefore, their distribution across the country is not so costly. And since there could be no second thought about its quality, it literally dominates markets in India.
Havells Geyser Price & Best Sellers
What We Like About Havells Geyser
If you look at Havells geysers, you cannot but get impressed by the variety of its offerings that greets your eyes with different sizes, imposing designs and exciting product specifications.
There are also products that are designed for both vertical and horizontal installations.
The sheer choice that the company offers to the customers seeking to buy a best geyser in India will confuse them about which product to buy. It could be considered as an indicator of the stature of the company.
Even cursory glance at the specifications of so many of the products makes them stand out from many other brand offerings. They are innovative, utilitarian, efficient and long-lasting. That is why it has been able to dominate this market in spite of fierce competition. Of course, there are many other brands that serve quality, but there are not too many out there who serve it with difference.
The Instant Water Heaters
Hot offerings…Hot and instant…Instant water heaters are designed for this very purpose…to get hot water instantly. Placing on the shiny glaze-tiled walls of your bathroom the sleekly designed Havells water heater would surely add to the décor of your bathroom and romance to the bathing experience. They don’t occupy much space. So, if you have a bathroom that is not luxuriously big, no worries. This will fit there.
Havells’ offering in this category features both the heaters that have 1 liter capacity and the ones who have 3 liter capacity.
The 1 liter capacity models include
- Havells Instanio 1 liter 4500W
- Havells Opal EC 1 liter 4500W
- Havells Opal EC 1 liter 3000W
- Havells Instanio 1 liter 3000W
All these models fall in the price range that is affordable for all. If you go through their specifications, you find these features in common:
- Color changing LED indicator light
- ABS shock & rust proof body
- 304 grade SS tank (feroglass coated)
- Incoloy or copper heating element
- Energy saving high density PUF insulation
- Fire retardant power cord
- 1 liter capacity
- 2 years warranty on product and 5 years on condenser
- 65 MPa bar pressure
- ISI certification &
- 3000W or 45000W
Incoloy heating element is composed of nickel, iron and chromium. This metallic blend is known to have the ability to withstand high temperatures and corrosion of different types. In a water heater, if the heating element performs well, the unit wins half its battle. The heaters in which copper heating element is used, their performance gets even better; because copper is deemed to be one of the very best heat conductor. It doesn’t rust also.
All these instant water heaters are capable of resisting pressure in high-rise buildings and, therefore, they can be installed there. But, please note that these are water heaters having the tank capacity that is no more than 1 liter. So, don’t expect to draw from them the amount of water that you expect to draw from the heaters having 3 liter capacity.
The 3L capacity models include
- Havells Instanio 3000W
- Havells Instanio 4500W
- Havells Opal 3000W
Their functional features include
- Color changing LED indicator light
- ABS rustproof and shockproof outer body
- 304 grade SS tank or feroglass coated tank with single-weld
- 3 liter capacity
- .65 MPa bar pressure
- Copper or incoloy glass-coated heating element
- High precision pre-calibrated thermostat
- Energy high density PUF insulation
- Safety valve and preset thermal cutout
- Fire retardant power cord
- 2 year warranty on product and 5 years on condenser
- ISI certification
The 3 liter Havells instant water heaters are also priced competitively. As you can see, almost all the water heaters falling in this category share the above mentioned specifications in common just like the 1 liter heaters. The only difference that we can make out among them lies in the heating elements, wattages and coating on the tank. There is difference in the price but it is fairly negligible. And, they produce greater amount of heated water than the 1 liter editions do.
Instant Water Heaters with Capacity above 3 Liters
There are not too many water heater brands that feature the tank capacity above 3 liters. Havells takes a step further to design instant water heaters having the capacities of 6 liters and 10 liters. Obviously, the capacity of these geysers makes it difficult to call them instant geysers because so far we have known this much capacity in storage water heaters only. Storage water heater capacity in instant water heater is something new. They are also quite energy efficient since they come with 4 star BEE rating. They are quite durable because they come with 2 year comprehensive warranty, 4 years on heating element and 7 years on inner container.
Storage Water Heaters
Just like many other brands, Havells storage water heaters come in many different sizes or capacities.
The models available in this category include
- Havells Instanio 6 liters
- Havells Adonia 25 liters
- Havells Adonia 10 liters
- Havells Monza DX 10 liters
- Havells Puro Plus 25 liters
- Havells Puro Plus 15 liters
- Havells Monza EC 25 liters
- Havells Monza EC 10 liters
- Havells Puro Turbo 15 liters
- Havells Adonia R 15 liters
- Havells Monza DX 25 liters
- Havells Quatro 6 liters
- Havells Senzo 5S 25 liters
- Havells Senzo 5S 10 liters
- Havells Monza Slim SM HL 15 liters Horizontal Installation
- Havells Bello Prime 6 liters
- Havells Bello Prime 15 liters
Impressive range, isn’t it? There is not enough room to discuss at length the advantages that Havells offers through them to the customers. All we can do is put in a nut shell the following technological innovations that give these products their merits:
- They have a tank that has 6, 10, 15 and 25 liters capacity. That enables you to have a nice hot shower bath
- Inner tank that is made from SS and comes with either Vitreous enamel inner container tank coating or Ferroglass coating
- IPX4 water resistant, to secure the heater parts from splashes of water
- Whirlflow Technology that keep cold and hot water from direct contach which quickens heating and saves a lot of energy. It also offers 20% more hot water outputs
- Shock-safe plug that automatically cuts off power in case of short circuit. It’s first of its kind in India
- 8 bar pressure that makes them fit for high-rise buildings
- Adjustable knob for temperature setting
- Anode rod with stainless steel core to protect the tank from corrosion
- IoT enabled device (not all) that feature digital temperature indicator and a touch panel. There is also the option to control the unit with a remote. It’s absolutely safe
- Earth leakage circuit breaker – ELCB
- Incoloy 800 glass coated heating element that does not corrode fast
- PUF insulation to check heat loss &
- They allow for both vertical and horizontal wall mounting
These products are fit both for domestic and professional use. The prices vary in keeping with the specifications.
What We Don’t Like About the Havells Geyser
Looking at the sheer range that Havells offers across different categories of water heater and going through the product specifications that identify them from other brands, it is difficult to find fault with them.
However, let’s be down-to-earth. These are gadgets and, therefore, at times few random operational glitches are reported. But one thing is clear that we don’t find anything that exposes design defect. But the problems which are rarely reported in them are not in any way different from the products of other brands.
Also read about Bajaj geyser price & best sellers
Service Quality / After Sale Support of Havells Geyser
Havells’ customer services and after sale support show that the brand values its customers. And whenever they need it, the staff proves its supportiveness.
Most customer reviews are positive. Only occasionally complains are raised against some manufacturing defects.
Havells water heater prices should not be made an issue since what this brand offers in terms of state-of-the-art features truly returns the value. Many thanks are due to Havells for holding out such an impressive range of products across all categories. It is simply not possible that you don’t get what you want here.
- What Are The Top 10 Best Mixer Grinder in India (2020) - September 14, 2020
- Bajaj Room Heater Price & Bestsellers in India (2020) - September 12, 2020
- LG Refrigerator Price | LG Fridge Price & Bestsellers - September 11, 2020
Last update on 2020-09-23 / Images from Amazon